User Tag List

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,083 of 1083

Thread: 2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by GShock View Post
    So Tampa is keeping Koetter, and the Jets extended Bowles.

Partners in mediocrity.
    They are in different places though, in my opinion.

Tampa desperately needs someone who can mold Winston, and Koetter clearly isn't that guy. (For the record, I am not a big believer in Winston but for the moment they are married to his development.

The Jets on the other hand will be spinning their wheels until they find a QB of the future regardless. And they probably overachieved this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    They are in different places though, in my opinion.

Tampa desperately needs someone who can mold Winston, and Koetter clearly isn't that guy. (For the record, I am not a big believer in Winston but for the moment they are married to his development.

The Jets on the other hand will be spinning their wheels until they find a QB of the future regardless. And they probably overachieved this year.
    Yeah the Jets I actually understand. What they did with a Browns like roster is actually very impressive.

As far as Winston is concerned, there is something seriously mentally wrong about that guy. I don't think there is anything any coach can do to fix that guy. I know they won't, but I'd move on if I was the Bucs.

3. The following user likes this post: