2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I like to debate, am hardheaded...matter of fact I enjoy college smack talk. It is really enjoyable for me. You are now an established liar in order to win an argument. Its not worth my integrity for all of this. Please do yourself a favor try not to get your morals degraded in order to win and argument. Come on, be a real man!
Dude I have never lied to win a argument stop promoting that bullshit.

Please post one instance of this or STFU, yes I have been wrong just like anybody else but I have reason to lie to win anything.

I especially do not have to lie when debating you because you are consistently wrong, especially concerning Sumlin.

Jiggyfly

Banned
:shrug

You are an established debate derailer here.

You don't stick to the facts, like to bend things and lie to try to sway opinion.

How bout you stop and make the debate about what it originally was or shut up?

Go back and search about what the original discussion was.

It was just a few weeks ago when I mentioned that I like Sumlin, respect him and know that he is a better coach than Kliff. He has way more experience and I hope he succeeds. Remember that? Damn, dude your head is like concrete.
It's impossible to search because that was on another thread in another DCC and you know this.

I know what the original debate was about and you tried to go there again saying Sumlin had no spread experience and just like the 1st you were shown you did not know what the hell you were talking about.

Yes you always said Sumlin was a good coach but you also claimed he did nothing with the offense which was the debate, so I don't know what my head is in concrete about.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's impossible to search because that was on another thread in another DCC and you know this.

I know what the original debate was about and you tried to go there again saying Sumlin had no spread experience and just like the 1st you were shown you did not know what the hell you were talking about.

Yes you always said Sumlin was a good coach but you also claimed he did nothing with the offense which was the debate, so I don't know what my head is in concrete about.
He actually is very hands off and more of a CEO type coach usually. He is in on the gameplanning of course but the only times he has gotten more involved was in the Duke bowl game he took over playcalling at halftime and our bowl game this year he took over playcalling when Louisville went up 27

Jiggyfly

Banned
He actually is very hands off and more of a CEO type coach usually. He is in on the gameplanning of course but the only times he has gotten more involved was in the Duke bowl game he took over playcalling at halftime and our bowl game this year he took over playcalling when Louisville went up 27
I know that but Skid was claiming he had no spread background so he nad nothing to do with the offense.

That he is a walk around coach was never in debate.

It's interesting that he called plays against Louisville because the offense looked more fluid overall once the QB settled down.

There seemed to be more open receivers and better reads.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I know that but Skid was claiming he had no spread background so he nad nothing to do with the offense.

That he is a walk around coach was never in debate.

It's interesting that he called plays against Louisville because the offense looked more fluid overall once the QB settled down.

There seemed to be more open receivers and better reads.
It was too little too late sadly, but at least the Spavital experiment is over

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Jiggy, I'm going to try really hard to be nice because it is just no use.

You love to expand your stories, stretch the truth, avoid the issues and generally be a pest when it comes debating. You are a know derailer. I don't think anyone on this board that has engaged in debate with you would deny that.

For whatever reason you continue with this line of saying that I someone shit on Sumlin to prop up Kliff. That is a flat out lie. Get this through your thick head. I did not say that and I did not do that.

The original argument was that Kliff was the one who installed, ran and mostly controlled the air raid there in College Station. You got really pissed and said that wasn't true. But it was true. Sumlin had very little background in the air raid. Recently I made the mistake of using the term "spread" instead of air raid, which was incorrect.

For some reason me saying that Kliff was the author of that offense sent you into a tizzy and we argued about that.

I've said SEVERAL times that I like Sumlin, that Sumlin would succeed, he's a great guy, yada yada and the whole deal. Get off of the "skid shit on Sumlin" deal. Sumlin would have been a better hire for Tech than Kliff would. Do you not understand that?

So every time that you say that I said shit on Sumlin to prop Kliff you ARE LYING. You get it?

You believed that Sumlin installed the air raid at aTm. I knew that was not true. You argued that I was wrong and pointed to how production hasn't changed one bit after Kliff left. Now you look more wrong than ever because your team is running the worst version of the air raid that I've ever seen with 5* players everywhere and arguably the best WRs in the country. Must be Sumlins fault since he's the one in control of the offense, huh?

I think I've said that I respect Sumlin enough in this thread, don't you?

Next time you say that I smeared Sumlins precious name to prop Kliff everyone in this thread will know that you are a liar. So please stop.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
So the we eliminate walk-ons totally?
No. We eliminate your bullshit scenario of a 5 star walk on. If a walk on is some Bill Bates ST guy, maybe you have to offer him a scholarship to keep him. Plenty of walk-ons have been offered scholarships after a good season and if Schools have the ability to offer a scholarship at any time as a right of first refusal, only the angriest recruits will pay the penalty.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No. We eliminate your bullshit scenario of a 5 star walk on. If a walk on is some Bill Bates ST guy, maybe you have to offer him a scholarship to keep him. Plenty of walk-ons have been offered scholarships after a good season and if Schools have the ability to offer a scholarship at any time as a right of first refusal, only the angriest recruits will pay the penalty.
So you think highly rated QBs in college wouldn't try to stay a free agent and a coach wouldn't try to scoop him up any way he could?

Free agency won't work in college.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Furthermore, that is exactly what happens. Walk-ons earn scholarship. I know TTU has given out 2-3 per year recently.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
So you think highly rated QBs in college wouldn't try to stay a free agent and a coach wouldn't try to scoop him up any way he could?

Free agency won't work in college.
No, because the moment a highly rated QB would try it he would lose because the coach would pull the double cross and pull the offer switcheroo. You could even make it so they couldn't transfer in conference and ever play again and I could live with that if they still had their scholarship.

I mean, you want them to work for literally nothing and never get anything just say that they are slaves to the university for 10 years after college and they either work as janitorial staff to age 50 or go to prison.

I know you hate everyone who is trying to make a living for themselves but you but when in the US a college education is approaching being worth literally nothing, stop telling me that NCAA athletes are being given anything but room and board for their work... oh you don't even want them to have that? Of course not. Thank god I don't work for you.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No, because the moment a highly rated QB would try it he would lose because the coach would pull the double cross and pull the offer switcheroo. You could even make it so they couldn't transfer in conference and ever play again and I could live with that if they still had their scholarship.

I mean, you want them to work for literally nothing and never get anything just say that they are slaves to the university for 10 years after college and they either work as janitorial staff to age 50 or go to prison.
Huh?

The currents system calls for players to sit out a year of they want to transfer. The they lose another one for in-conference. This isn't slavery and everything is voluntary. If a kid didn't get a scholly they are welcome to drop down a division to try to get some money for school or try a JUCO. That's life, homes. If you aren't good enough or fall through the cracks then that is life. Find another way like the rest of humanity.

You wanta start giving academic scholarships to dumb people next?

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Huh?

The currents system calls for players to sit out a year of they want to transfer. The they lose another one for in-conference. This isn't slavery and everything is voluntary. If a kid didn't get a scholly they are welcome to drop down a division to try to get some money for school or try a JUCO. That's life, homes. If you aren't good enough or fall through the cracks then that is life. Find another way like the rest of humanity.

You wanta start giving academic scholarships to dumb people next?
I just want to give people an honest days pay for an honest day's work. That used to be a thing, but in college football it's an absolute lie for whatever work we can fuck you over for.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I just want to give people an honest days pay for an honest day's work. That used to be a thing, but in college football it's an absolute lie for whatever work we can fuck you over for.
You are aware that its a voluntary system, right?

Jiggyfly

Banned
Jiggy, I'm going to try really hard to be nice because it is just no use.

You love to expand your stories, stretch the truth, avoid the issues and generally be a pest when it comes debating. You are a know derailer. I don't think anyone on this board that has engaged in debate with you would deny that.

For whatever reason you continue with this line of saying that I someone shit on Sumlin to prop up Kliff. That is a flat out lie. Get this through your thick head. I did not say that and I did not do that.

The original argument was that Kliff was the one who installed, ran and mostly controlled the air raid there in College Station. You got really pissed and said that wasn't true. But it was true. Sumlin had very little background in the air raid. Recently I made the mistake of using the term "spread" instead of air raid, which was incorrect.

For some reason me saying that Kliff was the author of that offense sent you into a tizzy and we argued about that.

I've said SEVERAL times that I like Sumlin, that Sumlin would succeed, he's a great guy, yada yada and the whole deal. Get off of the "skid shit on Sumlin" deal. Sumlin would have been a better hire for Tech than Kliff would. Do you not understand that?

So every time that you say that I said shit on Sumlin to prop Kliff you ARE LYING. You get it?

You believed that Sumlin installed the air raid at aTm. I knew that was not true. You argued that I was wrong and pointed to how production hasn't changed one bit after Kliff left. Now you look more wrong than ever because your team is running the worst version of the air raid that I've ever seen with 5* players everywhere and arguably the best WRs in the country. Must be Sumlins fault since he's the one in control of the offense, huh?

I think I've said that I respect Sumlin enough in this thread, don't you?

Next time you say that I smeared Sumlins precious name to prop Kliff everyone in this thread will know that you are a liar. So please stop.
You are the one lying I never said Sumlin installed the air raid, in fact A&M does not even run a true air raid, I said he had expsperience in the offense before working with Kliff, you disputed that and was proven wrong.

And get off this bullshit about derailing threads I rarely even go 5 post deep in a thread anymore and when I did go long I always backed up my arguments with facts.

Why don't we stick with the now instead trying to dredge up shit from 3 boards ago and stop putting words in other peoples mouth, you are the only poster to ever claim I lie.

And what's with the insults I have never done that with you and it makes you come off as very juvenile.

And Deuce also remembers when the Tech gang was knocking Sumlin after the hire so it seems I am not alone in remembering that.

Like I said before I am not highly invested in Sumlin or the aggies but for some reason you keep calling me out about the subject why is that?

Stop worrying about me and continue your illogical obsession with Mayfield and his daddy.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You are the one lying I never said Sumlin installed the air raid, in fact A&M does not even run a true air raid, I said he had expsperience in the offense before working with Kliff, you disputed that and was proven wrong.

And get off this bullshit about derailing threads I rarely even go 5 post deep in a thread anymore and when I did go long I always backed up my arguments with facts.

Why don't we stick with the now instead trying to dredge up shit from 3 boards ago and stop putting words in other peoples mouth, you are the only poster to ever claim I lie.

And what's with the insults I have never done that with you and it makes you come off as very juvenile.

And Deuce also remembers when the Tech gang was knocking Sumlin after the hire so it seems I am not alone in remembering that.

Like I said before I am not highly invested in Sumlin or the aggies but for some reason you keep calling me out about the subject why is that?

Stop worrying about me and continue your illogical obsession with Mayfield and his daddy.

This I why I usually don't respond much to your posts or engage with you in debate.

Jiggyfly

Banned
This I why I usually don't respond much to your posts or engage with you in debate.
Because you have nothing to debate.

Tell you what just don't call me out concerning the Aggies anymore, you know I like I never say anything about Tech.:buddy

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Because you have nothing to debate.

Tell you what just don't call me out concerning the Aggies anymore, you know I like I never say anything about Tech.:buddy
I was honestly just poking a little fun at you. Maybe get into a little scrap. That's about all. You're still doing the same thing so it's all good I just have a distaste for dishonestly and manipulation of facts.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So who is the new guy?
Not sure, I know one guy through my dad that's on the 12th Man Foundation board and he's been saying Mazzone is the guy for over a month now.

edit: This all depends on if Sumlin even stays, he's been trying to get a NFL job since he was at UH and there's some smoke he's in the running for the Colts job

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Not sure, I know one guy through my dad that's on the 12th Man Foundation board and he's been saying Mazzone is the guy for over a month now.
Hopefully (not really I hope they fail) Sumlin really gets rolling the whispers are already beginning. Of him wanting out to the NFL and then potentially sniffing around.

Can't blame him

1. Delisuonal fans/boosters
2. No Manziel
3. The greatest offensive mind is the universe is now gone
4. Not enough liquor stores

Rough times there in college station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom