2015 Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Redskins at Cowboys | 1/3/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Seriously. We knew Garrett was coming back.

I am interested to see how many empty seats will be the stadium today.
Hopefully a lot. Hope the TV ratings suck as well.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Alabama has more wins in this stadium this season than we do.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Seriously. We knew Garrett was coming back.

I am interested to see how many empty seats will be the stadium today.
Debating which will hurt Jerry more- empty seats or lots of slur fans.

Probably empty seats. Less money.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Debating which will hurt Jerry more- empty seats or lots of slur fans.

Probably empty seats. Less money.
I can't think of a bunch of Redskin fans that would travel down there to see a bunch of backups go through the motions.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alabama has more wins in this stadium this season than we do.
There are Texas high school teams with more wins in that stadium.

“I don’t know. Would you get embarrassed if you were standing in this stadium? Seriously.” - Jerry, 12/30/13.

data

Forbes #1
Tell you this much...I bet 53+ players show up to the team bus in a suit. #Cowboysdontquit #garrettleadership

data

Forbes #1
Well, with how shitty this season went, it gives Romo a heads-up for MVP winner next year.

If Cowboys go 11-5+ with Romo, he should be a fave to win.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There are Texas high school teams with more wins in that stadium.

“I don’t know. Would you get embarrassed if you were standing in this stadium? Seriously.” - Jerry, 12/30/13.
Wasn't that after he got booed?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Our meaningless win to end 2010 put us in position to draft Tyron Smith, a possible future HOF'er. Would we have taken him if we had been picking 5th or 6th instead of 9th?

Probably not.

Point is, while I'd prefer as high a pick as possible, sometimes things work out better than you expect.

data

Forbes #1
Our meaningless win to end 2010 put us in position to draft Tyron Smith, a possible future HOF'er. Would we have taken him if we had been picking 5th or 6th instead of 9th?

Probably not.

Point is, while I'd prefer as high a pick as possible, sometimes things work out better than you expect.
So you're saying...win the whole f'ng thing?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Probably not.

All picking 8th or so would do is put us in a position to draft the top ranked CB. Be careful what you wish for.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Ramsey thing scares me as he is not even a top 10 lock type. Some are even saying he's pretty much like a 2nd rounder.

Some Teams Grade Jalen Ramsey in Round Two
Updated Dec. 13, 2015
By Charlie Campbell - @draftcampbell

Entering the 2015 season, there was a lot of positive buzz about Florida State junior defensive back Jalen Ramsey. Ramsey was a tremendous playmaker as a starting safety for the Seminoles in 2014. Sources said they felt that Ramsey could be a special safety prospect for the NFL and a potential top-20 pick. Florida State moved Ramsey to corner as a junior, and while he had a quality year, sources at some teams have graded Ramsey as an early second-round pick.

Our sources have told us that the 6-foot-1, 204-pounder showed well as a press man corner and would be a good fit in the Seahawks defensive scheme. However, talent evaluators feel that Ramsey struggles to prevent separation from speed receivers and good route-runners. They felt that tapes against South Florida and Miami among others illustrated that.

Sources have said that teams who mix in off man, zone, along with press man don't feel that Ramsey is a good fit for their scheme, hence the second-round grade. For those teams, he could easily be moved back to safety as a pro.

Teams feel that Ramsey is still likely to be a first-round pick and could go in the middle of the first. They believe that there will be a team that values him that highly even though they don't.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The Ramsey thing scares me as he is not even a top 10 lock type. Some are even saying he's pretty much like a 2nd rounder.

Some Teams Grade Jalen Ramsey in Round Two
Updated Dec. 13, 2015
By Charlie Campbell - @draftcampbell

Entering the 2015 season, there was a lot of positive buzz about Florida State junior defensive back Jalen Ramsey. Ramsey was a tremendous playmaker as a starting safety for the Seminoles in 2014. Sources said they felt that Ramsey could be a special safety prospect for the NFL and a potential top-20 pick. Florida State moved Ramsey to corner as a junior, and while he had a quality year, sources at some teams have graded Ramsey as an early second-round pick.

Our sources have told us that the 6-foot-1, 204-pounder showed well as a press man corner and would be a good fit in the Seahawks defensive scheme. However, talent evaluators feel that Ramsey struggles to prevent separation from speed receivers and good route-runners. They felt that tapes against South Florida and Miami among others illustrated that.

Sources have said that teams who mix in off man, zone, along with press man don't feel that Ramsey is a good fit for their scheme, hence the second-round grade. For those teams, he could easily be moved back to safety as a pro.

Teams feel that Ramsey is still likely to be a first-round pick and could go in the middle of the first. They believe that there will be a team that values him that highly even though they don't.
I haven't watched him much but the couple games I have seen he seems to grab alot and would be a penalty magnet if he were here

data

Forbes #1
What the hell tie is Chris Berman wearing? And why does Ditka have this white pearl necklace looking thing across his neck?

data

Forbes #1
Chris Mortensen is horrible now. Is he recovering from a stroke or something?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What the hell tie is Chris Berman wearing? And why does Ditka have this white pearl necklace looking thing across his neck?
Better question is why the fuck you are torturing yourself with Chris Goddamn Berman?

data

Forbes #1
Better question is why the fuck you are torturing yourself with Chris Goddamn Berman?
Commercial break from NFLN. You're out of the country for a couple weeks and you forget things. My bad.

Top Bottom