2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That was seriously called targeting?
Yep. Same guy was flagged for one almost a week later/or the previous week as "bad" as that one but on review wasnt ejected.

D

Deuce

Come on, bro. You're better than this. Please do explain this "every time" stuff. You gotta couple of other things you can point out that I've raised other than this?

I enjoy posting about this stuff. I'm passionate about my team like I used to be about the Cowboys. It is sort of what we've been doing here for 10 years.

I hammered and hammered the issue until someone intelligent tried to prove me wrong. The he found the rules and accidentally proved me right. oops...once he did that he deleted the post to hide it. I guess he doesn't realize the admins can see the posts that people delete.

I think that folks can see that Bakey has been lying and has been caught. Hopefully tiny brains won't follow the (tabloids) ESPN over this anymore and see right through it.
There are plenty of examples. The Leach firing debate, the debate as to whether Kliff was qualified for the job and now the never ending Baker Mayfield hate.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
There are plenty of examples. The Leach firing debate, the debate as to whether Kliff was qualified for the job and now the never ending Baker Mayfield hate.
Wait, you said there were plenty of examples but only named one that happened.

I never EVER debated about if Kliff was qualified. He wasn't. Not at all. We rolled the dice on Tech's favorite son and the jury is still out on that one. I'm hoping he'll end up a Gundy type of guy or better. I don't believe anyone else did either. But it would be fun if you want to debate about if I said that. I'll clear some time today if you'd like to.

But please do name these "plenty" of examples. If you can't do that or even name 1-2 more about Kliff then I'd appreciate if you'd ask for forgiveness from Saint Kingsbury.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wait, you said there were plenty of examples but only named one that happened.

I never EVER debated about if Kliff was qualified. He wasn't. Not at all. We rolled the dice on Tech's favorite son and the jury is still out on that one. I'm hoping he'll end up a Gundy type of guy or better. I don't believe anyone else did either. But it would be fun if you want to debate about if I said that. I'll clear some time today if you'd like to.

But please do name these "plenty" of examples. If you can't do that or even name 1-2 more about Kliff then I'd appreciate if you'd ask for forgiveness from Saint Kingsbury.
Not a single Tech fan on this board argued that Kliff was qualified. Deuce is making shit up because he said something retarded.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Not a single Tech fan on this board argued that Kliff was qualified. Deuce is making shit up because he said something retarded.
Heyyyy, you know what? ... that's the same thing that Bakey did.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So my point for months and months was that Baker and his daddy lied to the media and tried to smear Kliff (who gave him his college chance) based on this false premise...I guess we are all on the same page with this now?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Or Kliff...
I don't even think that you believe that.

You're one of the most reasonable posters on this board. I don't even think you take this stuff seriously or lose peace over it.

I'm glad you stirred the pot though. It brought out info that finally proved a lot of points.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sucks for Jaylon Smith. Now he is likely to follow the Bruce Carter track to the NFL.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Our former Hawkeye QB seems to be doing well in LBK. We just got another beast Hawkeye transfer in Willies signed early and ready for spring.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Big 10 overrated.
Michigan 41
Florida 7

Fuck the SEC.

The B1G isn't overrated nor underrated. It's right where it should be. The SEC is overrated and the Pac-12 is underrated.

Last edited:

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And Stanford is laying the wood to a very overrated Iowa team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom