2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You think this karma on c-rock's part? There's still time, bro.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
It comes down to the B1G isn't a very good conference once you get past Ohio St. The Buckeyes somehow had the one screw up in the 3 pt loss to Mich St. or they would've been in the playoffs and probably been much more competitive. They are the only ones in the B1G that has any real team speed to keep up with the Alabama's.
I do think Harbaugh is going to get Michigan to that point very soon though. Should be an interesting next few years with Ohio St and Michigan dominating that conference while Mich St, Penn St, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin watch from the next tier.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I thought Notre Dame had this kick ass top 5 pick LB, but Ohio State rushes for about 300 yards on them?

Oh, got hurt. Cements him as our first round pick probably.

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
I won't throw any shade on KK, he's an embattled coach who is a 3-9 season away from being an offensive coordinator that we'll be sad to have let go, but referencing just the rule, you should have to commit to an athlete to control them. making them PAY YOU 5 figures to play is exploitation. I know Mayfield's bitch parents can afford it but damn that's unfair as fuck.
That's been my point the entire time.

Who would not have issues with that?

Jiggyfly

Banned
Wait, you said there were plenty of examples but only named one that happened.

I never EVER debated about if Kliff was qualified. He wasn't. Not at all. We rolled the dice on Tech's favorite son and the jury is still out on that one. I'm hoping he'll end up a Gundy type of guy or better. I don't believe anyone else did either. But it would be fun if you want to debate about if I said that. I'll clear some time today if you'd like to.

But please do name these "plenty" of examples. If you can't do that or even name 1-2 more about Kliff then I'd appreciate if you'd ask for forgiveness from Saint Kingsbury.
I'm pretty sure he is talking about when you all were shitting on Sumlin to prop up Kingsbury.

And the argument was if he was totally in control of that offense.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm pretty sure he is talking about when you all were shitting on Sumlin to prop up Kingsbury.

And the argument was if he was totally in control of that offense.
:shrug

You are an established debate derailer here.

You don't stick to the facts, like to bend things and lie to try to sway opinion.

How bout you stop and make the debate about what it originally was or shut up?

Go back and search about what the original discussion was.

It was just a few weeks ago when I mentioned that I like Sumlin, respect him and know that he is a better coach than Kliff. He has way more experience and I hope he succeeds. Remember that? Damn, dude your head is like concrete.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I like to debate, am hardheaded...matter of fact I enjoy college smack talk. It is really enjoyable for me. You are now an established liar in order to win an argument. Its not worth my integrity for all of this. Please do yourself a favor try not to get your morals degraded in order to win and argument. Come on, be a real man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom