2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yea I had found that after I posted, it sucks for him but technically that is targeting.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
KK just put up the 2nd best offense in the country made from scraps and midgets. The defense has been terrible for 15 good years. It is a culture of failure. Gibbs is hopefully the man to turn it around. We are a good 3-4 years away from having a real D if we casn keep one guy. Gibbs has a great track record so we shall see.
Yeah, I'm not holding out hope for at least 3 years. If we can get Gibbs to hang around, we could be very competitive is a few years.

Cotton

Staff member
Yea I had found that after I posted, it sucks for him but technically that is targeting.
I agree it's targeting by nature of the rule. I just think the rule is stupid and leave open too many hits to be called targeting.

For instance, this one...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I agree it's targeting by nature of the rule. I just think the rule is stupid and leave open too many hits to be called targeting.

For instance, this one...

That was seriously called targeting?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not holding out hope for at least 3 years. If we can get Gibbs to hang around, we could be very competitive is a few years.
We might win less games next year. We desperately need outside WRs, our oline will be very young, lost D Washington, we've got one dude back on the d-line after having the worst rushing D in college football...uhm...yikes.

It might get sketchy...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I was pissed when it happened. I just couldn't believe it, so yeah I have a bad taste in my mouth for the rule.
I bet, and I thought the one on us were Seals-Jones got ejected was bad

Cotton

Staff member
We might win less games next year. We desperately need outside WRs, our oline will be very young, lost D Washington, we've got one dude back on the d-line after having the worst rushing D in college football...uhm...yikes.

It might get sketchy...
Next year is gonna be ugly. I just hope the fans will be patient. Being it's the King I suspect they will be.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Next year is gonna be ugly. I just hope the fans will be patient. Being it's the King I suspect they will be.
I Kliff the 1st or 2nd best coach in the history of football?

I respect your opinion.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
wrong thread...fail....

see the test thread for magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom