2015 Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Redskins at Cowboys | 1/3/2016

data

Forbes #1
Good morning. In less than several hours, posters from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest Gameday chatter in the history of the DCC.

DCC. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty fast-food burger and pit bull differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it’s fate that today is January and you will once again be posting for our playoff chances. Not for the 2015 season, of course, as this season's already lost from Jerruh's oppression, and persecution, but from annihilation of future playoff chances.

We’re fighting for our right to draft a franchise QB. And should we lose this game along with a Browns, Chargers and 49ers win, the 3rd of January will no longer be known as a regular Sunday, but as the day when the DCC declared in one voice: ‘We will not go quietly into the night!’ ‘We will not draft another Top 5 CB without a fight!’ ‘We’re going to live on post-Romo!’ 'No more ex-baseball players.' 'We are done being scrap heap saviors!' ‘We’re going to survive!’

Today we celebrate our Top 3 Draft Position Day!

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It will finally be over after today.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It really is a relief. I can't imagine watching this disgusting offense for much longer nor watch the defense bend and bend and finally break in the 4th quarter in yet another game.

I have a healthy dislike for this team and especially the coach. I didn't even feel this way during the Campo years.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sad thing, I didn't get the game last week and didn't watch it. I don't feel like I missed anything.

And the eagles are on so I won't get it this week either. Usually I find a way to watch when they aren't on. Instead I'll miss them 2 weeks in a row. This week I will be rooting for the eagles to screw up their draft pick.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sad thing, I didn't get the game last week and didn't watch it. I don't feel like I missed anything.

And the eagles are on so I won't get it this week either. Usually I find a way to watch when they aren't on. Instead I'll miss them 2 weeks in a row. This week I will be rooting for the eagles to screw up their draft pick.
I was in Illinois last week for the holidays and didnt see them either. Im back home and I may not turn it on and may even finish the Making a Murderer documentary instead.

data

Forbes #1
I haven't seen the Cowboys play in 2 weeks and will enjoy watching them today, win or lose. #truefan

data

Forbes #1
Also, 'go' to whatever has to happen for the Packers to play the Seahawks.

I think if the Packers lose and Vikings win division, packers will play the Redskins.

data

Forbes #1
Am I the only one to think maybe the Patriots lost to the Jets to screw the Steelers making playoffs?

Pats risk #1 seed by losing so it's a pretty stupid thought, but I'd sure as hell would rather face the jets as #2 seed than steelers as #1 in the playoffs. Both games would be in NE and only would impact AFCC being in cincy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Also, 'go' to whatever has to happen for the Packers to play the Seahawks.

I think if the Packers lose and Vikings win division, packers will play the Redskins.
I think it is a two way deal, the Redskins get either Minnesota or Seattle. I don't think Green Bay is in the mix for that game.

data

Forbes #1
I think it is a two way deal, the Redskins get either Minnesota or Seattle. I don't think Green Bay is in the mix for that game.
Looking at espn playoff predictor, packers win and seahawks loss makes a gb/sea matchup

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WGAS about the playoffs really?
I care more about who doesn't make it, i.e. the Steelers, than the games themselves.

This has been a real shitty year of football and not just because of the Cowboys sucking. There are no dominant teams, and not much to be intrigued by.

Just a lot of parity and worthless fluff.

You have absolute jokes like the Redskins and Texans in the playoffs as division champions. Really?

data

Forbes #1
I care more about who doesn't make it, i.e. the Steelers, than the games themselves.

This has been a real shitty year of football and not just because of the Cowboys sucking. There are no dominant teams, and not much to be intrigued by.

Just a lot of parity and worthless fluff.

You have absolute jokes like the Redskins and Texans in the playoffs as division champions. Really?
Id rather the NFL back at 28 teams, fewer teams to dilute the talent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Id rather the NFL back at 28 teams, fewer teams to dilute the talent.
The talent is diluted but there is also no way to develop talent either.

The college game is radically different to the NFL and there are serious issues with how the talent transitions and teams are basically operating with a handicap with the roster and practice squad rules.

They seriously need to commit to a developmental league, done the right way.

NFLE was a disaster, but even that got some QBs into this league.

D

Deuce

No, it won't.

Dallas HC Jason Garrett, the subject of some speculation, is expected to return to Cowboys to coach them in 2016, per league sources to Adam Shefter.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No, it won't.

Dallas HC Jason Garrett, the subject of some speculation, is expected to return to Cowboys to coach them in 2016, per league sources to Adam Shefter.
We knew that was happening.

All of this wishing and speculation that has been going on has been a waste of time since it started.

data

Forbes #1
Seriously. We knew Garrett was coming back.

I am interested to see how many empty seats will be the stadium today.

Top Bottom