4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The blood is on the hands of the mass media and Democrats, as far as I'm concerned.
For the most part, that is true. The hate mongering is ridiculous right now. Every time there is a bad event the face the media especially puts on is one of almost outright defense of the criminals. The riots being called "protest", etc.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Ran across this tweet while reading through #blmkidnapping search... Just wow.

I find it morbidly fascinating to watch critical theory leach out of the academy and into the wider world. It's a bit like watching toxic smoke leak through the windows of an abandoned weapons lab. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
I find it morbidly fascinating to watch critical theory leach out of the academy and into the wider world. It's a bit like watching toxic smoke leak through the windows of an abandoned weapons lab. :lol
Just realized that ignorant and misguided bitch blocked me. I simply commented "Wow" on her tweet, and BOOM, blocked. :lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
For the most part, that is true. The hate mongering is ridiculous right now. Every time there is a bad event the face the media especially puts on is one of almost outright defense of the criminals. The riots being called "protest", etc.
Yep.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This is all human nature.

Humans are greedy, selfish, acquisitive, vindictive, self-destructive, generally ignorant but still somehow entitled and self-assured, and desirous of power and attention, it's just that it's much more obvious, in our face and brought to light through the oversaturation of social media and the free flow of information.

I do believe Tupac was quite prophetic when he said, "Fuck the world".

2233boys

Not So New Member
The blood is on the hands of the mass media and Democrats, as far as I'm concerned.
That's retarded.

If you want to blame media for their slanted coverage to prop corporate profits, by all means. All of our National media Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, AP, all of it is propaganda, commercially driven BS.

Cotton

Staff member
That's retarded.

If you want to blame media for their slanted coverage to prop corporate profits, by all means. All of our National media Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, AP, all of it is propaganda, commercially driven BS.
Son, you might want to go back and read what I wrote again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
CHICAGO (FOX 32 NEWS) - Four people have been charged in the brutal beating and torturing of a mentally disabled man that was broadcasted live on Facebook.

Jordan Hill of Carpentersville, Tesfaye Cooper, Brittany Covington and Tanishia Covington face felony criminal charges of aggravated kidnapping, hate crime; aggravated unlawful restraint; aggravated battery deadly weapon; robbery; PSMV and residential burglary.

Chicago police were made aware of the video Tuesday afternoon. The footage shows the suspects kicking, hitting and cutting the hair of the victim while he was gagged. Shouts of "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!" can be heard in the background.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227287943-story

Cotton

Staff member
CHICAGO (FOX 32 NEWS) - Four people have been charged in the brutal beating and torturing of a mentally disabled man that was broadcasted live on Facebook.

Jordan Hill of Carpentersville, Tesfaye Cooper, Brittany Covington and Tanishia Covington face felony criminal charges of aggravated kidnapping, hate crime; aggravated unlawful restraint; aggravated battery deadly weapon; robbery; PSMV and residential burglary.

Chicago police were made aware of the video Tuesday afternoon. The footage shows the suspects kicking, hitting and cutting the hair of the victim while he was gagged. Shouts of "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!" can be heard in the background.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227287943-story
Good, they did land the hate crime charge. As it should be.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good, they did land the hate crime charge. As it should be.
Actually I jumped the gun, the article is misleading. The video says they still have not been charged

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I guess they linked an old video in the post-

CHICAGO (AP) — Hate crime, battery charges filed against four black suspects accused in beating of white man streamed live on Facebook.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Son, you might want to go back and read what I wrote again.
I highlighted the part that was retarded. I was addressing media as a whole and as you addressed media, in response to that post, I included you.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I think the whole hate crime designation is stupid.

Aren't all crimes predicated by hate in some manner?

townsend

Banned
I think the whole hate crime designation is stupid.

Aren't all crimes predicated by hate in some manner?
I always assumed that "hate crime" designation was meant to deter hate group and mob violence that used to be considered fair game before the civil rights movement.

Sort of like a makeup call for all the lynchings that ended with judges saying "these things happen, no reason to make a fuss".

2233boys

Not So New Member
I always assumed that "hate crime" designation was meant to deter hate group and mob violence that used to be considered fair game before the civil rights movement.

Sort of like a makeup call for all the lynchings that ended with judges saying "these things happen, no reason to make a fuss".
Good point

All crimes was wrong to say, but all physical violence actions maybe? (murder, assault, etc.)

Cotton

Staff member
I guess they linked an old video in the post-

CHICAGO (AP) — Hate crime, battery charges filed against four black suspects accused in beating of white man streamed live on Facebook.
:towel

Cotton

Staff member
I highlighted the part that was retarded. I was addressing media as a whole and as you addressed media, in response to that post, I included you.
And, you agreed with me about the media. And, said retarded. It was a bit confusing.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think we can all agree that those sick assholes need to have the book thrown at them and that this should definitely fit the bill as a hate crime. But to try to pin this on the media and the Democrats is a reach.

Some of you sound like the clowns who blame video games and music after a mass shooting occurs.

Some people are just dumb fucks who will do dumb shit no matter what. By the looks of their mugshots, those 4 animals have probably done a ton of other despicable and illegal things in their life.

Top Bottom