Week 15 Chatter Thread | Dallas Cowboys v. Buffalo Bills | 12/26/2015

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Another thing that I'm glad happened this season... several other teams won multiple games with their 2nd, 3rd, and sometimes 4th quarterbacks. So JJ will not have a leg to stand on with a "well... we didn't have Romo... blah, blah, blah" BS defense of Garrett. Jones has zero excuses for what went down this year...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Another thing that I'm glad happened this season... several other teams won multiple games with their 2nd, 3rd, and sometimes 4th quarterbacks. So JJ will not have a leg to stand on with a "well... we didn't have Romo... blah, blah, blah" BS defense of Garrett. Jones has zero excuses for what went down this year...
He will use it anyway, and then he will spew out a good man in the mirror hopefully next year salesman wink how ya lak that stadium BS speech and all will be well in a lor of fans minds.

Cotton

Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Church's season was over long before today.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life

:lol Have to love the look on 18's face.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Eff it, my adopted team for the end of the year is the Cardinals. They're not an NFCE rival any more and they come to play every week.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gosh, breaks my damn heart.

Maybe some other schlub can step into his spot and do better.

That's all we got right now.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Random thought: Is Carson Palmer the best QB to come out of USC in the last 50 years or so?

Cotton

Staff member

Players now a days are fucking stupid. How can you not know that if you win the toss you don't get to choose which end of the field you take?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around

I swear, next season these players are going to be sent out to the coin toss with a notarized memo pinned to their jerseys with each decision on it...

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Players now a days are fucking stupid. How can you not know that if you win the toss you don't get to choose which end of the field you take?
That's just ridiculous, especially since most of these schmucks have been playing FB since they were little kids.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Eff it, my adopted team for the end of the year is the Cardinals. They're not an NFCE rival any more and they come to play every week.

I'm very jealous of Arizona right now. Shows what good coaching can do.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Another random thought: For whatever reason, I don't think there is a coach in the league outside of Garrett that I would like to punch in the face more than Mike McCarthy.

Top Bottom