Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
On @1053thefan, Jerry Jones says even though he thinks they're close, he's still going to address the team's ailments.
:lol Well that's good to know.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I'll be paying close attention to that game. Baylor/North Carolina isn't a bad game to watch either for talent. Maybe not at QB but both have talent at other positions.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I'll be paying close attention to that game. Baylor/North Carolina isn't a bad game to watch either for talent. Maybe not at QB but both have talent at other positions.
I get to watch Fournette tonight. Of course it will be while he runs all over my Red Raiders, but I get to see him, nonetheless.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get to watch Fournette tonight. Of course it will be while he runs all over my Red Raiders, but I get to see him, nonetheless.
Yeah, the RB class in 2017 looks so strong. I wouldn't force anything at RB in 2016 for that exact reason. If you get a guy like Henry awesome, if not get a veteran RB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Goff looks stellar. Man he can fit the ball into some tight windows. He really seems to understand trajectory well on deep balls and just because he overthrows a deep throw he doesn't stop trying. He just comes back and nails the throw the next time. I don't know about the system he plays in but I'm impressed right now.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Goff looks stellar. Man he can fit the ball into some tight windows. He really seems to understand trajectory well on deep balls and just because he overthrows a deep throw he doesn't stop trying. He just comes back and nails the throw the next time. I don't know about the system he plays in but I'm impressed right now.
What was just as impressive IMHO was how he succeeded with crap for an OL. Hard to see how he's not the first QB taken, especially given Aaron Rodgers' success from the same program.

Welcome to Cleveland, Jared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom