Week 15 Chatter Thread | Dallas Cowboys v. Buffalo Bills | 12/26/2015

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Weeden now has the Texans up 34-0.
That tells you absolutely everything that we need to know about this piss poor coaching staff.

Now don't get me wrong.. I'm glad that he's gone but at the same token it doesn't matter who we put in there since they all manage to suck on our team.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Terrance Williams: Wait, what?

Any Cowboys fan that was excited about Moore needs to have witnessed that last "drive."
Moore is what he is, but are you saying all of those penalties were on him too?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
We are screwed at many other positions even more.
True but Witten and Romo have been the biggest bright spots on this team in the last decade.

Jesus Christ, can anyone on the defense fricking tackle??

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That tells you absolutely everything that we need to know about this piss poor coaching staff.

Now don't get me wrong.. I'm glad that he's gone but at the same token it doesn't matter who we put in there since they all manage to suck on our team.
It also proves that Romo has carried Garrett all these years. This gameplan is designed for Romo, and once he went down Garrett had absolutely no idea how to adjust.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Game over. The D has finally crumbled after 3 1/2 quarters of zero fucking support.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
You burn a second time out immediately after they pick up a first down with over 3 minutes left?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It also proves that Romo has carried Garrett all these years. This gameplan is designed for Romo, and once he went down Garrett had absolutely no idea how to adjust.
The "gameplan" is designed for a team that can dominate the other team on talent alone which is idiotic in a parity driven league...Romo just modifies it at the line and makes it work

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Im not putting it on Moore. Its up to his coaches to put him in a position to be successful. The talent on offense is a joke besides the line and mcfadden. Were running a 1990 offense that the league has figured out. The league adapted the coaches either need to adapt or everyone is going to get canned next year.

Cotton

Staff member
And there it is.

Cotton

Staff member
The "gameplan" is designed for a team that can dominate the other team on talent alone which is idiotic in a parity driven league...Romo just modifies it at the line and makes it work
Yeah, that's what I meant by Romo carrying the team. Garrett has no idea how to carry a team, and has relied on Romo to make it work for years. And, since he has, he has no idea how to gameplan without him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think you can script games this year just like the Campo era.

Offense sucks shit through a straw. Defense tries as hard as they can. Eventually just falls apart at the end.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Red Jesus still clapping

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Yeah, that's what I meant by Romo carrying the team. Garrett has no idea how to carry a team, and has relied on Romo to make it work for years. And, since he has, he has no idea how to gameplan without him.
Completely agree. I honestly don't see how anyone could try to argue that Garrett is a good coach after this piss poor season. If it wasn't for Romo covering for his incompetence all these years then his ass should have been fired years ago.

Then again what do you expect when Jerruh is trying to create his own Landry in Garrett.

Top Bottom