2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

God damn it.

townsend

Banned
How do you not jump on that fumble? Cam lost me on that play. That's the kind of thing that defines a career
Cam almost seems like a movie villain. Heismann winner, college champ, 1st overall pick, rookie passing leader, MVP. Going against a team of old timers with one last game to change their entire legacy.

That fumble would have been the ham fisted cinematic moment that proved the phenom wasn't worthy of the championship.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
:lol You are such a pathetic abject liar. Anyone but your fantasy lover would have run the ball against GB in 2013 and you still claim it never happened that he lost play calling duties because of that.
What does that have to do with what I said? Seems to me like you are pretty good at spinning lies on this subject. That and personal attacks.

Have a few more beers ya drunk ass bastard.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Wade's disgraceful string of failures as a head coach every stop he's ever been at earns him the right to show his ass to exactly no one. Garrett could flash his bling as a backup QB and it would mean about as much.

But hey, everyone shit on Garrett some more because that is what the cool kids do.
Wait what?

So in your mind holding a clipboard means the same as coordinating one of the most dominant defensive playoff runs in history.

That is the most idiotic homerific thing you have ever said.

I am actually embarrassed for you with that comment.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Oh, and don't do that stupid dance. Wade is a better coordinator than Garrett. Period.
I'm never going to say Wade is "better" as a coordinator because his attitude is too poor for me to ever want him on my team. Superior tactician is granted. Dominant performance this season out of his unit is granted.

Wouldnt ever have him as part of my staff cause you can't trust him long term.

data

Forbes #1
So if you were to look up most dominating SB defensive performances (total yardage), the panthers would be top 10.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

What a spoiled little fuckface.
I don't think he was unhappy or upset as people are claiming.

I just think he knows not to get too excited or celebrate too soon because he's the only guy in that suite who is an active NFL player.

He and Peyton are very close and I'm sure he was very happy for him.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm never going to say Wade is "better" as a coordinator because his attitude is too poor for me to ever want him on my team. Superior tactician is granted. Dominant performance this season out of his unit is granted.

Who gives a fuck about his attitude? He just basically single-handedly coached his unit to a SB victory. See the tweet above. No team in history has ever won with less than 200 yards of offense. That is amazing feat and it lies right at the feet of Wade. I'll take that over a "poor attitude" any day of the damn week.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Wait what?

So in your mind holding a clipboard means the same as coordinating one of the most dominant defensive playoff runs in history.

That is the most idiotic homerific thing you have ever said.

I am actually embarrassed for you with that comment.
No... Keep reading. Was making a point. This ring as coordinator does zero to validate him as head coach.

Cotton

Staff member

townsend

Banned

What is it tha Garrett does well? He's clearly a bad QB coach and coordinator. He sucks at maintaining discipline, he can't game plan to save his life, he consistently has makes poor decisions with clock management, if there is one bullet point you could put at the top of his resume it would be one great season. Wade has that. There's no objective qualification that says Garrett is better than Wade in any capacity of coaching.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Who gives a fuck about his attitude? He just basically single-handedly coached his unit to a SB victory. See the tweet above. No team in history has ever won with less than 200 yards of offense. That is amazing feat and it lies right at the feet of Wade. I'll take that over a "poor attitude" any day of the damn week.
I'm sure all the teams who watched his lackadaisical style end in collapse care.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
What is it tha Garrett does well? He's clearly a bad QB coach and coordinator. He sucks at maintaining discipline, he can't game plan to save his life, he consistently has makes poor decisions with clock management, if there is one bullet point you could put at the top of his resume it would be one great season. Wade has that. There's no objective qualification that says Garrett is better than Wade in any capacity of coaching.
You're not being objective at all. Man... Please see your brother regarding "lying."

Jiggyfly

Banned
No... Keep reading. Was making a point. This ring as coordinator does zero to validate him as head coach.
Yeah I kept reading and you are now trying to backtrack from an incredibly stupid comment.

Nobody is trying to validate him as a head coach so stop with the strawman.

Claim hyperbole and move on because there is no way you can diminish what Wade accomplished this year.

And the fact that you claim he could never be on a staff of yours ruins any further credibility.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah I kept reading and you are now trying to backtrack from an incredibly stupid comment.

Nobody is trying to validate him as a head coach so stop with the strawman.

Claim hyperbole and move on because there is no way you can diminish what Wade accomplished this year.

And the fact that you claim he could never be on a staff of yours ruins any further credibility.
I did say it was hyperbole.... deliberately so to prove a point... Ie that it means nothing in reference to his head coaching.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm never going to say Wade is "better" as a coordinator

You're one of those people obsessed with outward appearance, aren't you? Wade is old and fat and has a country accent, so he must be a big dummy. Garrett is young and thin and smiley and stands behind a lectern and his generic coachspeak is always grammatically correct, so he must secretly be a good coach. Who cares about actual results on the field.

If whatever field you're in doesn't work out, you always have a job waiting for you in the Dallas media.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

He is going full on Schmidty, no self-awareness at all.
Self awareness, please. The handful of fans on this board who have gone full Garrett hater and hate to hear anything that doesn't say he's the worst coach in history want to pretend that they have awareness of reality. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I'm sure all the teams who watched his lackadaisical style end in collapse care.
What does that even mean? He just won the SB. His unit carried that team. That's called a collapse? Jesus Christ, man.

Top Bottom