Week 14 Chatter Thread | New York Jets v. Dallas Cowboys | 12/19/2015

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like marinelli overall but we need to clean house. Every coach must go. It's the right thing to do.

This staff in its entirety has failed.
Well, aside from a few sacrificial lamb assistants getting taken to Jerry's woodshed, I doubt we do the right thing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am adopting the Panthers for the rest of the year.

Don't judge me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That Gamestop commercial makes me homicidal.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait, the Patriots play the Titans?

Is that fair?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am adopting the Panthers for the rest of the year.

Don't judge me.
You may have the chatter thread all to yourself today. I'm going to the in-laws house, so won't be watching football.

Cotton

Staff member
Hey, abandon me in a chatter thread, this is what you get.
I'm gonna say right now, I don't believe the punishment fits the crime.

Cotton

Staff member
I thought you were going to the in-laws, bitch?
Here in a little bit. You trying to get rid of me? First wishing crockpot ribs on me and now this. Eff you, old man! Just eff you.

It is a no brainer to know that Romo going down doomed us. But the running game hasn't been consistent enough all season to be anywhere close to what it was last season where it allowed him to have a great year. He struggled in his three games, mainly because we didn't take the pressure off of him enough with a consistent ground game.
I fully expect Jones to overdo it this year. He'll pick up 5 QBs and leave us short at defense to fix the QB position that doomed us! RB will stay status quo with McFadden and Dunbar and Turbin. Then defense will have to be fixed again the following year because he had to fix the QB position...goes on and on..it's never smooth with this team!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Norman and Beckham should have been tossed. Cant believe they didnt. Oh well the NFL will be getting some fine money.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
We will fuck up the draft pick just like we fucked this game up.
Probably. Our staff can't even figure out how to move Dez around to get him the ball. If we draft one of the QBs, we don't have anyone to coach him up and help develop him. And we definitely don't know how to evaluate CBs. Best hope is a non-pass rushing LB to take McClains place.

Top Bottom