2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The overconfidence in our DL is going to come back to bite these dumbasses this season.
Or next. Hatcher is a free agent. Ratliff has one year left tops.

I cannot get over how they don't view it as a need. But they think one year at a time. Unless it is cornerback, they will have all kinds of plans for the future there.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
What did they say?
Mel was saying we've recovered since taking Frederick, who he had as more of a third rounder.

Then McShay got on and said, "Yeah, I think Frederick was a little bit of a reach, but don't get me wrong. He is the best center in this draft." He was continuing to say about how Frederick was gonna be a long term starter when Mel cut him off and said "Arguably. Arguably he's the best center in this draft."

McShay stopped, shot him a glare, looked away, rolled his eyes and said "Well, you can argue it. Can I finish?" Mel seemed to take huge offense to being brushed off.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We are going to call him Black Wiener? Really?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We've picked some decent players. But the fact that we always ignore OL and DL is an organizational flaw and casts doubt on their claims of BPA. It's clear they aren't evaluating linemen when factoring who the BPA is.
We just always rate TE's higher then everyone else in the NFL. It's why they are continually one of the BPA at every pick. I think we do the exact opposite on the O-line. I really like Frederick but I don't think we took him simply because he was the best available, I think we kind of forced the pick knowing how big of a need the position was. These second, third, and fourth rounders are more based purely on scouting grades.

I am excited for Williams though. He has a lot of Robinson like qualities in terms of size, speed, and ability to get open deep and make plays. I think Romo will really like him.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
im glad i brought light to this shithole draft with the Black Weiner comment. You are all welcome

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can we at least spell Wiener correctly?

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
These corners had better be able to cover all day because we still have no pash rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom