Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

D

Deuce

When coaches know it's probably a 1 season and done job, good candidates are going to pass.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
looks like he's taking it after all per ESPN.
Yep they sent a begging envoy to his house last night and worked out a deal for 900k in his driveway

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
So UT is going to the Air Raid, that's pretty much everybody in the conference isn't it?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Not sure who I'd vote for to win the Heisman. Seems like a weaker field. But if I were betting I'd go McCaffrey since I think Henry and Watson will split the southern vote and the west voters and many in the north will likely go McCaffrey.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I was gonna wait to post that pic after we drafted him and Jerry said what a steal he was

Jiggyfly

Banned
Makes me think it was not weed and was that synthetic stuff.

Weed does not make jump over walls.

Cotton

Staff member
They are saying now it was a one-story fall, not 4. Would make more sense since he only had scratches.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wasn't completely sold on Nkemdiche even before this nonsense, if we were picking like 9th or something I would've been fine with him but the guy isn't consistent enough, or stout enough against the run for me to take him at 4 or whatever. He does have elite explosiveness and agility off the snap though.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Makes me think it was not weed and was that synthetic stuff.

Weed does not make jump over walls.
That synthetic shit is becoming common contraband in prison and it can make people do thit you would associate with a bad mix of psych meds.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wasn't completely sold on Nkemdiche even before this nonsense, if we were picking like 9th or something I would've been fine with him but the guy isn't consistent enough, or stout enough against the run for me to take him at 4 or whatever. He does have elite explosiveness and agility off the snap though.
I hate when I read about DTs who are former DEs with all kinds of athletic ability but basically zero production to show for it. Go get some sacks if you're so good. Or at least a bunch of tackles for loss. I never saw any of it with this guy. Just a lot of hype.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I hate when I read about DTs who are former DEs with all kinds of athletic ability but basically zero production to show for it. Go get some sacks if you're so good. Or at least a bunch of tackles for loss. I never saw any of it with this guy. Just a lot of hype.
Oakman as well.

I would rather have Billings if he declares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom