Now That The Cowboys Are Out Of It....

dallen

Senior Tech
Stephen says we will still make the playoffs you negative Nancies!

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ok, so two weeks on from this original post. Can we possibly begin the 2016 season already?
We wont have to listen to anymore bullshit from HQ about winning out and sneaking to a division
title. The silliness is finally over.

Now, I think it's truly time to say, "what the fuck?"

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Relegated to rooting against teams, like usual. NFC East winner should be one and done, so basically want anyone to win it all other than Steelers or the Pats. Wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers to take it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Relegated to rooting against teams, like usual. NFC East winner should be one and done, so basically want anyone to win it all other than Steelers or the Pats. Wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers to take it.
That's how I would feel if Cam Newton wasn't an arrogant piece of trash.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That's how I would feel if Cam Newton wasn't an arrogant piece of trash.
He's more brash than arrogant, IMO. There's nothing more to Cam's Superman act than Michael Irvin's trash talking and emphatic first down signals.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He's more brash than arrogant, IMO. There's nothing more to Cam's Superman act than Michael Irvin's trash talking and emphatic first down signals.
Agreed. He seems to be a good guy. He makes sure he gets a kid the ball after a TD. He even goes out of his way to make sure an adult doesn't get it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Irvin did his out of pure excitement. Cam's look like rehearsed pure doucheness.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
What do you want to see happen?

Try to see what you have on the roster for the future or just lose out?

Rooting for another team to get through it?

Getting disinterested in general?

I can't say I have a preference for anything right now. I got sucked in to the playoff run crap and through for certain there might be a chance to go for a few weeks until it collapsed. That momentary excitement lasted a week. Just pretty numb right now. Don't even feel like watching the NFL in general, it's been an awful year.
I'm hoping that we lose out while trying to see what we have on the roster in preparation for next year, and hopefully years to come.

I still have a feeling that this team will pull a Campo and find a way to win just enough to completely screw our draft position which was the only thing that could semi-salvage this season.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't have a problem with Newton. Of course, I am local and I see a lot of the stuff he does.

He marches to the beat of his own drummer, but he is hardly a scumbag.

He has diva qualities, no doubt. He thinks a lot of himself, no doubt.

But I have seen bigger douchenozzles in this league.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about Cam is trashy?
Have you ever heard any of his interviews? The guy is arrogant beyond belief. Hell just watch him play and the continuous celebrations that are well rehearsed. Is it really surprising he rubs me and many other people the wrong way?

All of this of course coming from a QB who before this year was considered average for his position.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Have you ever heard any of his interviews? The guy is arrogant beyond belief. Hell just watch him play and the continuous celebrations that are well rehearsed. Is it really surprising he rubs me and many other people the wrong way?

All of this of course coming from a QB who before this year was considered average for his position.
You are just racist.

Top Bottom