Week 14 Chatter Thread | Dallas vs Green Bay | 12/13/2015

shane

DCC 4Life
The fact that he got his head out of his ass once upon a time and hired Parcells gives me hope that Jerry will dump Garrett, especially if Payton parts ways with NO.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I just dont know. I mean Jerry is on his last legs and in WIN now mode. If we lose out and Payton is out there I could see it. Depends on if the team quits or not.
He won't be fired. Jerry will convince himself that no coach could succeed with all if the injuries, so he'll give Garrett a pass.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I have been watching NFL football for 44 years. I have tied one on to some degree during a game many times but last night was the first time I tied one on and actually fell asleep during any game, let alone a Cowboys game. I wasn't *that* far gone so I can only assume it was my brain's way of shutting me down to protect me from witnessing any more of that offensive debacle. Yes, it was so bad that I dozed off in my chair with my browser still in this game thread.

Had kind of a funny thought not long afterward as I pondered the notion of Darren McFadden being this team's offensive MVP this season. Threw up in my mouth a little at the thought but it's been that kind of season.

Oh. FYG retroactively.

dallen

Senior Tech
I present a new smiley (roboclap):

:roboclap

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That is not good for my blood pressure.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I present a new smiley (roboclap):

You actually put it into the rotation. I'm not sure whether I hate you or love you right at this moment.

Cotton

Staff member

Just fucking kill me now.

Cotton

Staff member

87 defensive plays. And there were some in here that tried to lay blame at the defenses feet. No defense can survive being on the field for 87 plays.

dallen

Senior Tech

Just fucking kill me now.

Jiggyfly

Banned
He won't be fired. Jerry will convince himself that no coach could succeed with all if the injuries, so he'll give Garrett a pass.
He has already said that the injuries are not an excuse and he expected to win more games even with Romo out.

Jiggyfly

Banned
This team wins 1 more game, it's a meaningless upset of Washington at the end of the year.

Cotton

Staff member

Then why the hell did you keep trying it? God damn, man.

GShock

DCC 4Life
What could possibly provide the basis for that belief?

Other than if yet another QB failed to deliver a win, it would provide another data point (as if more are needed) that the Garrett offense is Houdini-based.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Then why the hell did you keep trying it? God damn, man.
Our passing offense has just become so bad. Garrett is just so clueless on how to run an offense without an elite QB.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

4-12 looking likely right now.

Is this a good draft at the top? Juniors probably haven't declared yet.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Despite loss, Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence continues impressive run

Brandon George, Staff Writer

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Despite the loss Sunday against Green Bay, Cowboys second-year defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence continued his sack run.

Lawrence sacked Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers late in the second quarter Sunday for a 6-yard loss. It was Lawrence's fifth sack over his last five games, giving him a team-high six.

Lawrence has really played well over the last month. He now has five of the Cowboys' last nine sacks. Lawrence finished Sunday with five tackles, one for loss and two quarterback hits.

"Just the D-line, just those guys focusing on their details and it's helping me out a lot to get free," Lawrence said. "So I give them all the praise and the power because without this group, none of this would be happening for me."

Cotton

Staff member
So, I see that DeAndre Hopkins is trending on Twitter and have seen that he said something after the game. Anyone know what it was?

Top Bottom