Must See Movies

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Ridiculous 6 was really bad...just not very funny. I am still amazed that Sandler still has the pull to bring in talent like he does.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I remember the first trailer of the original Independence Day...it was during a Super Bowl...that was greatness.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I agree about the Star Trek trailer...it is set to Sabotage by the Beasties...holy shit, awful.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I agree about the Star Trek trailer...it is set to Sabotage by the Beasties...holy shit, awful.
Are you calling the Beasties awful? I just need clarification on how much or how little to hate you.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Are you calling the Beasties awful? I just need clarification on how much or how little to hate you.
When I think of Star Trek I don't think of 90s era rap. It is silly for that to be included.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Ridiculous 6 was really bad...just not very funny. I am still amazed that Sandler still has the pull to bring in talent like he does.
What talent? They are all buddies of his that struggle to find work otherwise.

Carp

DCC 4Life
What talent? They are all buddies of his that struggle to find work otherwise.
Harvey Keitel, Nick Nolte, Steve Buscemi, John Turturro...they all have been a part of some excellent movies.

Cotton

Staff member
When I think of Star Trek I don't think of 90s era rap. It is silly for that to be included.
Agreed 100%. I do not hate you.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Hard to stay away from Star Wars spoilers...I've seen a few and I don't think they are mind blowing.

Cotton

Staff member
I will not watch that movie.

Top Bottom