NBA Chatter Thread

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Ben Simmons is the truth for real, franchise changing prospect, probably the best to come out since Davis.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That was the whole point of the Sixers tanking, to get the best chance at a guy like Simmons. Why make that change now, when they are on target for having the best chance at Simmons?

Jiggyfly

Banned
That was the whole point of the Sixers tanking, to get the best chance at a guy like Simmons. Why make that change now, when they are on target for having the best chance at Simmons?
I think this is last year of straight tank strategy, Colangelo is probably there to put some structure in place for all of the young guys.

Carp

DCC 4Life
It sounds like the NBA was a big force behind this hire...they'll still have the worst record, I just don't think you will see them continuing to be a dumping ground for bad contracts.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The 76ers beat the Suns, the Suns beat the Raptors, the Raptors beat the Bucks, and the Bucks beat the Warriors. Therefore, the 76ers are better than the the Warriors.

:fistpump

Carp

DCC 4Life
If they did the draft over again I think Porzingas would go first.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Every time I see the guy he shows impressive and varied skills. Not to mention that he is doing it in NY.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He definitely has unique and impressive skills for a 7 footer. The comparison to Dirk doesn't seem far off.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
Towns is very good, but Porzingas has a chance to be special. I was worried about his defense and rebounding, but he is having no issues with either.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Towns is very good, but Porzingas has a chance to be special. I was worried about his defense and rebounding, but he is having no issues with either.
Towns can do everything Porzingas can do, he can be just as special.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Will he be 7'3" too?
What does that have to do with anything?

If he can score, block shots and rebound at the same if not better rate height means nothing.

Hakeem was barely 6'10 yet he dominated all centers in his time.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Top Bottom