Week 13 Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Vikings | 12-1-2016

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Happy gameday, gents!

I’m certainly not cocky because of the whole “any given Sunday” aspect of pro football, but I just feel very confident in the Cowboys ability to win this game comfortably. It’s becoming a week to week feeling for me, where I go into games expecting the Cowboys to find a way to get it done. Because as Sturm has repeatedly pointed out…..what the Cowboys do is repeatable and sustainable.

We’re so damn consistent in what we do and I just don’t see this Minnesota team disrupting our flow.

They don’t have the weapons or style of play to exploit out secondary. They’ll hit some plays here and there, but unless they have the game of their lives, they’re not carving us up like Roethlisberger and Cousins.

So with that in my I think this will be a relatively stress free game.

Cowboys 31
Vikings 17

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's do this. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
I have us winning the game comfortably, but I think we give up some garbage time points.

Cowboys - 35

Vikings - 27

dallen

Senior Tech
Dallas - 26

Vikings - 18

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Cowboys - 34
Vikings - 20

Dak will have a somewhat quiet, but efficient game. Around 200 yards and 1 TD. But our running game is going to roll. 200 plus yards combined.

Oh, and our DEFENSE is going to get two turnovers and a score. I'm thinking a DeMarcus Lawrence strip sack, recovered by Maliek Collins for the TD.

You heard it here first. Call your bookie.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Cowboys 24
Vikings 13

Vikings will make things tough on our offense for a while, but I think they'll be playing from behind from the beginning and doing so with a very limited offense.

Our defense isn't playing great right now, but our bend-but-don't-break style has managed to keep teams with better offenses out of the endzone all year long, so I don't expect that to change with against this limited group.

11-1, here we come.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member

:tippytoe

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Zimmer possibly not coaching might make a big difference. I hope they put that wimp Shurmur in charge instead of Sparano. I fully expect a lot of trickery.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Zimmer possibly not coaching might make a big difference. I hope they put that wimp Shurmur in charge instead of Sparano. I fully expect a lot of trickery.
I think Zimmer will be there. He will probably be wearing a patch or custom glasses. Torn retinas stabilize within 48 hours of a surgical procedure. 24 hours is still pretty safe if the eye is guarded.

Cotton

Staff member
DC George Edwards will call the D.

Cotton

Staff member
Special Teams Coach Mike Priefer will take the helm.

Top Bottom