Christmas Eve/Day Chatter - Week 16 | Various Games | 12/24-25/2016

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Tyreek Hill did it again

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I had dream last night that the Cowboys play KC in the Super Bowl this year. I woke up before the game was over, but we were ahead by 10 at the time! :towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Some teams get Tyreek Hill to run the ball as a WR. We get Lucky Whitehead....

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I don't trust the Chiefs with Alex Smith and Reid in the playoffs. They are the only chance of keeping the Pats or Steelers out of the SB but in the playoffs it usually comes down to QB, defense and coaching. Chiefs are a distant 3rd.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know people like to kiss John Elway's ass, but he pretty much pulled off the worst defense of a world title ever.

Did nothing about a shitty offensive line. No QB. Basically decided his defense was going to do it again.

Amazing how he escapes serious criticism.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Bronco defense is overrated when they don't have any offensive support.

Ware looked like a damn stiff on that play.

D

Deuce

I know people like to kiss John Elway's ass, but he pretty much pulled off the worst defense of a world title ever.

Did nothing about a shitty offensive line. No QB. Basically decided his defense was going to do it again.

Amazing how he escapes serious criticism.
He gets some credit for telling Osweiler and his contract demands to fuck off. Had he signed him, they'd probably be worse and stuck with that contract.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I had dream last night that the Cowboys play KC in the Super Bowl this year. I woke up before the game was over, but we were ahead by 10 at the time! :towel
Are you the one I'm playing in the DCC league for the championship?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Are you the one I'm playing in the DCC league for the championship?
Which one? Deuce just basically won the "official" league tonight with a trouncing of booze... unless Dez puts up 60 fantasy points tomorrow night.

D

Deuce

Which one? Deuce just basically won the "official" league tonight with a trouncing of booze... unless Dez puts up 60 fantasy points tomorrow night.
~snicker at Iamtdg and his knockoff league~

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The other one. Which has been in existence for a while and have at least 3 members from your league.

Top Bottom