User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Feel good thread...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    Definitely a legitimate question.

I think with all the social media buzz, social media thirst for "fame", and the fact just about everyone has a phone that takes quality videos its a foregone conclusion that people love to film themselves doing just about anything.
    Yep. Like I said, it's good that they helped her and I'm happy that they did. Even with the filming part.

But people should be willing to help others without trying to garner any kind of personal gain. Even if it's just internet fame. And that's all I was saying. "Look at me! I'm a good person!"

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Yep. Like I said, it's good that they helped her and I'm happy that they did. Even with the filming part.

But people should be willing to help others without trying to garner any kind of personal gain. Even if it's just internet fame. And that's all I was saying. "Look at me! I'm a good person!"
    I agree 100%. Wasn’t calling you out, just pointing out that just about everyone you meet has the video camera bug. I don’t even think most people think twice about filming shit.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post

Imagine how many times it happens not on film. Imagine how many more times it might happen if people see others doing it?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Agree. I think this type exposure is a lot better for our society to dwell on than all the negative crap we are continually subjected to.
    Since Day One

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

6. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post

There's a really terrible joke in there somewhere, but I'll not go there.

I've watched dozens of these enchroma videos, I love them. Something most people take for granted makes a world of difference for people who lack that very thing. Beautiful.

8. The following 2 users like this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

10. The following 3 users like this post: