Machota: Why does Dak Prescott acknowledge EVERYONE before games?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
By Jon Machota , Staff Writer

FRISCO -- Dak Prescott likes to acknowledge just about everyone in the Cowboys organization before games.

During pregame warm-ups, the Cowboys rookie quarterback has been known to go down the line, slapping hands with everyone he sees: players, coaches, athletic trainers, members of the equipment staff, you name it.

Why?

"I want everyone to know I am there for them," Prescott said. "I'm going to give them my all. It's kind of just appreciation throughout the week for everything they have done.

"We are blessed to be in this position, to be in this organization and get to play this game and get to work for this team. So it's more of just an acknowledgment at that point."

Leader.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That's my quarterback.

~tear~

Newt

DCC 4Life
BISP

DLK150

DCC 4Life
As long as he doesn't take a trip to Cabo. :unsure

JK. I love the kid and unless he gets a swelled head, which I doubt, he should stick around for awhile. He's handled everything thrown at him well beyond expectations and seems to be a class act.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I think based on the tings we've seen he isn't the type that will get a swelled head. I will have a Dak Jersey before next season. I love this kid.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think based on the tings we've seen he isn't the type that will get a swelled head. I will have a Dak Jersey before next season. I love this kid.
Yeah, I feel like wearing a new jersey midseason could be bad luck. So I'll wait until after the season but at that point I think it's going to be a Dak jersey.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Just when I thought I couldn't be happier that he's our QB.. :towel

Class act. Complete class act.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Feh.

I'm waiting on him to fail a drug test soon.

This is just to good to be true.:lol

Top Bottom