Week 12 Thanksgiving Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Panthers | 11/26/2015

data

Forbes #1
Oh noes! Will he be healthy by training camp?

So worried!

We just need to start moving on. The sad sick shit is we can't with this organization.
Just makes that "See you in February" comment and Major League movie clip tweet so f'n embarrassing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It needs to be a head coach who knows football and can fix the offense and defense when it's not getting the job done. Not a head coach who just stands there looking clueless when things are going wrong.

Obviously you bring in new coordinators as well.
The problem is Garrett.

He is not a head coach.

He is a head coach of offense. Just like he was when Phillips was here.

He will not allow nor will any coach even bother to come in here and coordinate this offense.

In other words, our offense is screwed until he fucking goes away and Jerry ain't firing him anytime soon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Paxton Lynch, Jared Goff, or Connor Cook?
Depends on which dipshit you think than take more of it on himself because he sure as shit isn't going to get coached appropriately.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It needs to be a head coach who knows football and can fix the offense and defense when it's not getting the job done. Not a head coach who just stands there looking clueless when things are going wrong.

Obviously you bring in new coordinators as well.
Yeah, what you said, minus the pointless platitudes.

What NFL coach has ever been hired that "didn't know football"? What a stupid thing to say.

dallen

Senior Tech
Yeah, what you said, minus the pointless platitudes.

What NFL coach has ever been hired that "didn't know football"? What a stupid thing to say.
I can think of one... :unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So do you have an opinion?
How can I?

That means I need to know which guy is mentally strong enough to succeed in a crippling offense system with a braindead QB coach.

I don't think that is fair to any of the prospects.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
How can I?

That means I need to know which guy is mentally strong enough to succeed in a crippling offense system with a braindead QB coach.

I don't think that is fair to any of the prospects.
Well if Garrett really sucks he'll be gone in another year, so which one do you like best for another regime then? Good grief, beat a dead horse much?

data

Forbes #1
If Weeden won more games than he lost, he'd still be here.
Cassel is still here and he's lost more games than he won.

Anyway, Weeden had to deal with injuries to Dez, the absence of DeMarco Murray and drama with Greg Hardy. He needed more time, just like Garrett will get.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Well if Garrett really sucks he'll be gone in another year, so which one do you like best for another regime then? Good grief, beat a dead horse much?
What do you mean if? Garrett sucks and its been obvious to most for sometime. Jerry wasted aa decade with the Garrett HC in waiting and then as HC.
Just waiting for the day JJ actually admits he got cute with his HC hires.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
What do you mean if? Garrett sucks and its been obvious to most for sometime. Jerry wasted aa decade with the Garrett HC in waiting and then as HC.
Just waiting for the day JJ actually admits he got cute with his HC hires.
Boy, well I can't wait for Jerry's next idea when it comes to head coaches.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If Garrett had given him a gameplan that worked with his skillset, the same would apply.
I doubt it. Weeden sucked in Cleveland, he showed the exact same thing here. Coulda squeezed a win or two out of him maybe but Weeden just sucks.

Top Bottom