Week 12 Thanksgiving Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Panthers | 11/26/2015

data

Forbes #1
What also needs to be kept in mind is the level of mistakes and poor coaching is overblown a tad on this board.
Yup. A lesser coaching staff wouldn't have racked up the wins we've enjoyed in the last 5 years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hard to like the leadership of this football team.
They are just misguided.

The "leadership" needs to come from the head coach. Sorry, that is just the way I see it.

The message comes from there.

If the team "leaders" carry that bad message down, people misperceive that as a lack of "leadership".

This team will never ever have a real leader until Jerry dies.

Garrett is his perfect stooge and we see how that works out.

Pretty good if everything breaks right.

Pretty damn mediocre if it does not.

Just how it is.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I bet we could get him for a 5th... Or maybe Jerry can proudly bid against himself again and make it a 4th.

'Cause some of his best oil deals came when he overpaid and all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I couldnt even hate Campo. He was just so out of his league. Everybody knew what he was.
Garrett is just as incompetent at the end of the day. He might be able to score more style points and get the same "try hard" thing going on, but he can be outcoached every single Sunday.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Garrett is just as incompetent at the end of the day. He might be able to score more style points and get the same "try hard" thing going on, but he can be outcoached every single Sunday.
I agree. Campo just didnt come with all the Hoopla that Garrett comes with. He was Jerrys pet and savior of the team so its easier for me to hate Garrett. Campo was just there to, well not sure.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I know Romo is in full command of this offense but the passing game needs to be over-hauled.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know Romo is in full command of this offense but the passing game needs to be over-hauled.
The whole design has been an issue.

I know I have called it out for years.

But yet you get this response back that it was "prolific".

It is awful.

It needs to go away. That means a new offensive mind in here.

And if Garrett can't de...

~remembers the Dan Reeves thing~

Nevermind.

We are fucked for the immediate future.

dallen

Senior Tech
Time to watch Rocky II

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Assuming if Garrett is replaced, the absolute last thing I'd do is hire the next coach based on offensive philosophy a la Chan Gailey.

The next coach needs to be a team builder/walkaround head coach as well. No more coordinators doubling as head coaches, that shit does not work often enough.

dallen

Senior Tech
Forgot Rocky II starts with the last half hour of the first one. They really knew how to pad these movies

data

Forbes #1
The Ticket reporting that Romo telling media that the clavicle feels the same as it did in Week 3...read: broken.

Last edited:

dallen

Senior Tech
The Ticket reporting that Romo telling media that the clavicle feels the same as it did in Week 3...broken.
Not a surprise. It looked pretty bad on the field

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Ticket reporting that Romo telling media that the clavicle feels the same as it did in Week 3...broken.
Oh noes! Will he be healthy by training camp?

So worried!

We just need to start moving on. The sad sick shit is we can't with this organization.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assuming if Garrett is replaced, the absolute last thing I'd do is hire the next coach based on offensive philosophy a la Chan Gailey.

The next coach needs to be a team builder/walkaround head coach as well. No more coordinators doubling as head coaches, that shit does not work often enough.
It needs to be a head coach who knows football and can fix the offense and defense when it's not getting the job done. Not a head coach who just stands there looking clueless when things are going wrong.

Obviously you bring in new coordinators as well.

Top Bottom