Thanksgiving Gameday chatter thread | Redskins vs Cowboys | 11-24-2016

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. This will probably be my one and only post of the day....got to keep the steak going you know.

I think we're in for an uncomfortable shootout. I think we do enough to win 37-32.

I know it's asking for a lot but we're going to need for the defense to create a couple of turnovers.

Also this is a game that I'd like to see Dak use his legs when the run lanes are there. The Redskins have a pretty good pass rush and I can see Free being worked over for most of the afternoon.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
The Jenga tower gets taller and more treacherous. It doesn't matter who the opponent, can we really win 10 in a row?
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] you're in charge of a C-C-C-Cowboy Nation video if we go 15-1.

data

Forbes #1
Steak only takes 10-15 minutes. How many do you have going?

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Woke up with a bad feeling about this one. I think defense gives up some big pass plays today.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's do this.

Not sure if I will be posting during the game. Going to the in laws for lunch. Just not sure if we are staying over there for the game or not.

data

Forbes #1
Let's do this.

Not sure if I will be posting during the game. Going to the in laws for lunch. Just not sure if we are staying over there for the game or not.
hows their TV setup? 27" big box with a quilt draped over to prevent dust collecting, surrounded by porcelain trinkets?

data

Forbes #1
Let's do this.

...and bring a laptop. If they don't have Internet, then use your cellphone's hotspot feature to get on.

Cotton

Staff member
hows their TV setup? 27" big box with a quilt draped over to prevent dust collecting, surrounded by porcelain trinkets?
They have a 55" flat screen, so TV situation will be fine.

Cotton

Staff member
...and bring a laptop. If they don't have Internet, then use your cellphone's hotspot feature to get on.
Yeah, that would go over well. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
What in the actual fuck is up with this stupid bitch butchering the national anthem?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If the Lions stay healthy, they are going to be tough later on this season. First time I have sat down and paid attention to them.

Stafford is playing like he is possessed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Going to hit a 21 year old bottle of Glenlivet today.

Didn't feel in the mood to drink any of it last year. Going to today.

Going to be so good.

Cotton

Staff member
If the Lions stay healthy, they are going to be tough later on this season. First time I have sat down and paid attention to them.

Stafford is playing like he is possessed.
He looked like shit on that last drive.

Top Bottom