Week 12 Thanksgiving Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Panthers | 11/26/2015

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I've never had a car with a sunroof. Might be a requirement for my next car.
We have one. Its nice at first but generally dont use it now.

data

Forbes #1
We have one. Its nice at first but generally dont use it now.
:lol

Have a couple friends that have one. Whenever I go into their car, first thing I do is open the panel and they always close it without fail - mid-drive or when we park.

They never bitch about it, but it seems like an annoyance to them.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

Have a couple friends that have one. Whenever I go into their car, first thing I do is open the panel and they always close it without fail - mid-drive or when we park.

They never bitch about it, but it seems like an annoyance to them.
Just never forget to close it when you go to the car wash. Evidently I left it open a little once when my wife took it to the car wash. She didnt find it near as funny as I did.

data

Forbes #1
Great that Joe Buck celebrates Billy Sims, even though he was convicted of DV in 1999 against his second wife.

data

Forbes #1
What a commercial. Chantix medicine.

Woman walks with her friend to some oak tree and picnic table far out in the middle of some meadow to eat strawberries.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I love seeing Murray struggle because it makes it more likely that they cut him.

I'd take him back at like 3 mill a year without thinking twice.

data

Forbes #1
If the DCC came up with a new medicine, I think the poster that has a medicine-sounding name would be skidadl.

Narrator: Is the inability to squeeze your sphincter preventing you from living your life? The constant threat of soft bowels sliding out causing discomfort? Ask your doctor about skidadl.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just hate the fact we are rooting for others to lose AND have to pray to win out.

data

Forbes #1
Lions are just taking everything underneath and killing the Eagles.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I just hate the fact we are rooting for others to lose AND have to pray to win out.
I'd root for the Eagles to lose if we were already eliminated, which is basically a formality at this point.

data

Forbes #1
Stafford's gotta get these balls to Calvin Johnson higher.

Top Bottom