2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Baylor is doing pretty good for a team that has their strong suit taken away.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So no Texas Tech bowl game chatter? I am disappoint.
We all knew how that was going to go. No need to talk about it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not really favorably impressed with the performance of the QB Lynch of Memphis. Looks clumsy and not real accurate on his throws. I believe both him and the team were overhyped.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not really favorably impressed with the performance of the QB Lynch of Memphis. Looks clumsy and not real accurate on his throws. I believe both him and the team were overhyped.
Man his receivers are doing him no favors. I've seen 3 drops already in the start of the second half. And it's still their first drive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lynch 15-29...87yds... 1int

Ouch
He hasn't looked as bad as those numbers are though. The receivers are screwing him. Even the INT was on a tipped ball. Although it should have been put further out front on the receiver.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What? You want to talk about it or you thought it would be different?

I posted an over/under on Fornette rushing the day I found out who we would be facing. I think by that number you would think I was pretty sure how it was going to go. Just a bad matchup for us.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
He hasn't looked as bad as those numbers are though. The receivers are screwing him. Even the INT was on a tipped ball. Although it should have been put further out front on the receiver.
Looks bad though. 104 yds/ 2.7 per att.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Tech and LSU player to pretty much their potential. The outcome was about right IMO.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What? You want to talk about it or you thought it would be different?

I posted an over/under on Fornette rushing the day I found out who we would be facing. I think by that number you would think I was pretty sure how it was going to go. Just a bad matchup for us.
No, just poking a little fun.

It is funny how much the Tech fans on this board want to talk about the team, up until they see the ass kicking coming. Then silence.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

It is funny how much the Tech fans on this board want to talk about the team, up until they see the ass kicking coming. Then silence.
Honestly I would have chatted but I was in the midst of a 14 hour drive back home with a wife and a sick dog. I didnt get to see it until this morning but if you would like I can go through all of the emotions.

As far as all the talk about the team I thought that was allowed in a college football thread? I believe most of us did talk during the Oklahoma beating.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

What a bullshit post. I think we are bellow .500 for the last 5 years or so.

Are you suggesting that we've been quiet half the time? lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I expected about 6 wins this year. I'm hoping that we can get some outside receivers with size and the ability to block. Lots of big young ones coming in.

Obviously the defense needs help across the board.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a step back next year. There will be lots of young'ens our there again.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a bullshit post. I think we are bellow .500 for the last 5 years or so.

Are you suggesting that we've been quiet half the time? lol
So sensitive. Tech fans pretty much dominate this thread either for their love of Tech or hatred of former tech players. Just odd that there was a sudden silence.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
So sensitive. Tech fans pretty much dominate this thread either for their love of Tech or hatred of former tech players. Just odd that there was a sudden silence.
It's not our fault that you're full of shit. We talk about TTU when there is anything to talk about. We aren't all about beating our chests before every game like we think we'll win them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom