Senate rejects bill on veterans benefits

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
There was probably a lot of pork and other horseshit crammed into this massive bill. The fact that Bernie Sanders was the author is a dead giveaway. I'm glad they killed it.
Bernie just wanted to put up a crap bill to make R's look bad for not supporting the Veterans.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:lol

The bill was the separate measure.

Once again deflection and ignoring on your part, you have dismantled your entire argument with your own words.

The sad part you will keep on swinging and missing.

I gonna let this one go.
What Bill are you talking about? The veterans aid bill was defeated. The aid to Haiti could not have been paid in it. It had to be a seperate action to be approved to create the funding for the aid to them. What is difficult about that. They simply approved the emergency measure and used the same off budget accounting source to categorize it. The treasury could then raise or print the money to send. I didn't say there was a seperate Bill I said a seperate action. In trying to be clever you just displayt your lack of knowledge about how the system works.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bernie just wanted to put up a crap bill to make R's look bad for not supporting the Veterans.
This is exactly right. This sort of epitomizes everything Bernie Sanders is about. Wanting to give more benefits to everyone with no real idea of how to pay for it or what type of impact getting the money to pay for it may have. But most people don't have the foresight to look past the initial "I get more benefits" to realize just how unrealistic his plans are.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

The bill was the separate measure.

Once again deflection and ignoring on your part, you have dismantled your entire argument with your own words.

The sad part you will keep on swinging and missing.

I gonna let this one go.
God, you are a moron.

Top Bottom