2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suspect that c-rock was just stirring the pot which is perfectly fine. I'm glad he was off the clock because he shot his wad in court without being prepared. Then he completely smitty-ed and jiggy-ed when he got called to the stand
himself.

- how would you feel if a brat like Mayfield spread untruth about your coach and the media ran with it?

- thats impossible....it would never happen

- why is that?

- cause Iowa
Cute post but claiming victory in a discussion randomly is the personification of Schmidty.

I guess you don't think Kliff could have handled it better. I showed you a shinning example of how I think a coach should handle the situation.

I am stirring the pot from the perspective of I don't really care about Tech positive or negative. I probably wouldn't talk about them at all if there weren't so many Tech fans on here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh, the Big 12 committee voted 9-1 to deny Baker Mayfield's appeal.

Poor Baker! The entire Big 12 screwed him over!
I'm sure Kliff did that..... somehow.

Cotton

Staff member
No, it happens every time. Skid goes on long diatribe to claim his innocence and you get short while it's obvious your anger is rising.

So fun to read.
What negative thing has been said about him that got us riled up that was true?

dallen

Senior Tech
I heard Kliff Kingsbury's middle name is Kent.

dallen

Senior Tech
I heard Kliff Kingsbury punched a baby and laughed

dallen

Senior Tech
I heard Kliff Kingsbury gives tips to Satan

dallen

Senior Tech
I heard Kliff Kingsbury puts empty cereal boxes back in the pantry

Cotton

Staff member
I think [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] is trying to do something. Not 100% sure yet, but about 97%.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Jaylon Smith carted off with knee injury. Figures since be was my top pick for Dallas if we don't go QB.

Also Bosa ejected in 1st Q for targeting. BS rule.

Cotton

Staff member
Joey Bosa ejected for targeting. Hit a RB in the chest with his helmet. God, I hate that rule.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Kliff is a baby trying to find his way without experience. I hate some of the moves he's made. I'm betting on him because of his character but he has a long way to go. The record may be worse next year because they lose talent and I still have no idea who on the roster besides one dude won't get knocked on their ass.

Kliff is the weird kid who spent his Friday nights throwing footballs at a goalpost in high school for hours trying to get better. He still lives like that in regard to football. I don't know if that means he will succeed but he's certainly a guy of high character. He grew up right here in New Braunfels. Many of my friends went to high school with him. He's always had a weird drive in him. His dad was a Vietnam vet that had part of his face blown off., He coached him in high school and was the meanest old fart you could imagine.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter if I think he's awesome or not. The point has been that Mayfield family has been lying to the media for two years, trying to sway QB recruits and getting sympathy for something that didn't happen. I've been that all of this time and have now been proven true since c-rock finally found the truth while trying to prove me wrong.

To me watching Mayfield is like watching a fraud like McNabb while everyone cheers him on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kingsbury and Garrett are in about the same conundrum. Both are in over their heads for the jobs they have. It's not a derogatory statement just a comparison of circumstances.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Kingsbury and Garrett are in about the same conundrum. Both are in over their heads for the jobs they have. It's not a derogatory statement just a comparison of circumstances.
KK is actually a good OC though.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Joey Bosa ejected for targeting. Hit a RB in the chest with his helmet. God, I hate that rule.
I just got back and was wondering where he was, got a clip of the hit?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No, it happens every time. Skid goes on long diatribe to claim his innocence and you get short while it's obvious your anger is rising.

So fun to read.
Come on, bro. You're better than this. Please do explain this "every time" stuff. You gotta couple of other things you can point out that I've raised other than this?

I enjoy posting about this stuff. I'm passionate about my team like I used to be about the Cowboys. It is sort of what we've been doing here for 10 years.

I hammered and hammered the issue until someone intelligent tried to prove me wrong. The he found the rules and accidentally proved me right. oops...once he did that he deleted the post to hide it. I guess he doesn't realize the admins can see the posts that people delete.

I think that folks can see that Bakey has been lying and has been caught. Hopefully tiny brains won't follow the (tabloids) ESPN over this anymore and see right through it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
KK just put up the 2nd best offense in the country made from scraps and midgets. The defense has been terrible for 15 good years. It is a culture of failure. Gibbs is hopefully the man to turn it around. We are a good 3-4 years away from having a real D if we casn keep one guy. Gibbs has a great track record so we shall see.

Cotton

Staff member
I just got back and was wondering where he was, got a clip of the hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom