Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

I think the OL bought a little too much into the "best OL in football" title.

It seemed like a lot of opponents wanted to prove that Dallas' OL was overrated and in most cases they succeeded in doing so.

Overrated doesn't mean they're bad, but they certainly aren't as good as most people make them out to be. They've performed like a middle of the pack OL this year.
They performed about as well as an OL blocking for Brandon Weeden, Matt Cassel, and Joseph Randle should perform without Dez Bryant most of the year.

They helped Darren McFadden break 100 yards on multiple occasions.

Give them balance and skill players who know what they are fucking doing and watch them return to dominance.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That is just Garrett being hopeful.

If Romo decided to hang them up tomorrow, Garrett would shit a purple turd and fucking die.
Why purple?

Cotton

Staff member
So if you were freaking out, what color would your turd be?

Never seen a purple turd.
He would be scared at that point, so I would assume it would be a yellow turd.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So instead of signing players to the practice squad, we get back three guys we didn't want to keep previously.

Laziest. Front Office. Ever.

Jiggyfly

Banned

dallen

Senior Tech
OK, I'll be the one to state the obvious.

Championship! :towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Road to the playoffs starts here.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would actually play him. I say why not? Don't care about the QB we are playing anyway. Might as well see what the young tackle can do.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I would actually play him. I say why not? Don't care about the QB we are playing anyway. Might as well see what the young tackle can do.
If they have any foresight they'll start him at RT for at least the last few games of the season. Right now they're still in delusional "We're still in this thing!" mode.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they have any foresight they'll start him at RT for at least the last few games of the season. Right now they're still in delusional "We're still in this thing!" mode.
I'd obviously like to let the guy get his footing before I throw him into a game but NFL practices right now are basically glorified walkthroughs. The only way to get him real work is to put him on the field in an NFL game. Plus then you see what he can do and at least find out of if he a swing tackle for next year.

Cotton

Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Broken foot and it looked like he hyper-extended his knee on that Cassel Hail Mary he caught.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, does he want a cookie?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
How about just STFU about your nagging injuries and quit act like you're doing everyone a favor by playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom