Week 12 Thanksgiving Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Panthers | 11/26/2015

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Romo has openly admitted that he would have a higher risk of re-injuring his collar bone in the first few weeks after coming back, which obviously indicates it wasn't 100% healed. He took a gamble and it didn't pay off, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway as we saw in the first half. The team isn't good enough to win anything this year, with or without him.
That may be true but the smart move would be to target a QB early.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey guys just got back home...how big a meltdown is going on :art
Not that big. Just imagine what you figured would happen in your worst case scenario and it is.

All in all, I am just glad the pretend game of this team doing shit this year is over.

I just want Garrett to be exposed as the fraud piece of shit he is for the rest of the season.

I feel bad for Romo, but if it helps us in the long run, so be it.

dallen

Senior Tech
Carolina's defense is really, really good. I'll give them that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Carolina's defense is really, really good. I'll give them that.
Their offense is pretty good too. They really know how to tailor what they do to what Newton can handle.

dallen

Senior Tech
Their offense is pretty good too. They really know how to tailor what they do to what Newton can handle.
They work well with their defense. Rivera has done a great job.

data

Forbes #1
Not that big. Just imagine what you figured would happen in your worst case scenario and it is.

All in all, I am just glad the pretend game of this team doing shit this year is over.

I just want Garrett to be exposed as the fraud piece of shit he is for the rest of the season.

Once Romo's put on IR, I might be your huckleberry and put up a poll for this off-season's QB splash move.

1st round QB, 2nd round QB, marquee QB trade/FA signing, nothing or ex-baseball player.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Surely Jerry will expect him to win 1 more game this season and he'll be exposed right? RIGHT?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Once Romo's put on IR, I might be your huckleberry and put up a poll for this off-season's QB splash move.

1st round QB, 2nd round QB, marquee QB trade/FA signing, nothing or ex-baseball player.

data

Forbes #1
Thanks for the reminder on Manziel.

I'll have to put 'getting Manziel/Kaepernick/RG III' as a separate category, because they are not marquee QBs.

dallen

Senior Tech
Who at CBS thought Stephen Colbert would appeal to their 80 year old audience? They should've hired Tim Conway.

data

Forbes #1
All the off-season chatter about Manziel will overshadow the correct focus...Jerruh's incompetence.

dallen

Senior Tech
All the off-season chatter about Manziel will overshadow the correct focus...Jerruh's incompetence.
I'll give him a pass if they fire Garrett and draft a QB

Top Bottom