2015 Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Redskins at Cowboys | 1/3/2016

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Holy shit, someone has kept the CFR "billboard" logo all these years, and just used it in a tweet. :lol

I think someone at the Ranch or whatever it is now, uses one as an avatar. It's alive!

arcticdiesel

I haven't watched a lot of Chargers game the past few years, but does Rivers escape criticism that a lot of other guys don't?? Just accept he is what he is?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Jerry hiring a real gm will never happen, but someday we'll have a new HC and I will weep with joy. I just wish it would've happened already.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Jerry hiring a real gm will never happen, but someday we'll have a new HC and I will weep with joy. I just wish it would've happened already.
You must not watch the games.

I think that is my favorite smittyism.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Patriots are the walking dead. Denver's only win the last 3 weeks was in OT vs AJ McCarron and the Bengals and they are struggling with a 4 win SD team today. With Osweiller they are one and done. Even if Manning comes back he hasn't played in almost 2 months and doubt he'd just turn it on and roll. Bengals have McCarron and even if they get Dalton back he chokes in most big games and every year in the playoffs. Texans are in because someone had to win the AFC South. Chiefs are OK but will only go so far with Alex Smith.

Steelers back in to the playoffs but have the highest scoring offense. Even though they are just a 6th seed they look to be the team to beat. Makes me sick.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
What do you think about a Kickstart project to put up a billboard? We could also give away t-shirts for a gift

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What do you think about a Kickstart project to put up a billboard? We could also give away t-shirts for a gift
If someone else wants to head something like that up, I will be supportive, but I'm too old and tired to go through that again.

Cotton

Staff member
Chargers might come away with this one.

Cotton

Staff member
Chargers take the lead. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
And, Peyton is coming into the game.