Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jeez.

Cotton

Staff member

Substitution plan? I suppose it is a process. He's just now getting to the point where he works on substituting players.

Cotton

Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Can anyone tell me why T Crawford is a multimillionaire and J Crawford is making the minimum?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Can anyone tell me why T Crawford is a multimillionaire and J Crawford is making the minimum?
Because we signed Tyrone based on potential, but didn't get a discount for signing him early.

In other words, we are stupid.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think T Crawford will be fine if we can ever get anybody besides that worthless lump of crap Hayden to play beside him. Hayden never draws any attention, and Crawford is the focal point of the blocking schemes up the middle. Even so, he manages to flash once in a while. Did we overpay for him? Probably. But I still think he'll be a good player for us.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think T Crawford will be fine if we can ever get anybody besides that worthless lump of crap Hayden to play beside him. Hayden never draws any attention, and Crawford is the focal point of the blocking schemes up the middle. Even so, he manages to flash once in a while. Did we overpay for him? Probably. But I still think he'll be a good player for us.
He's a good but very replaceable player.

Totally agree on Hayden. He just should not be a starter.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Totally agree on Hayden. He just should not be a starter.
But, but, according to Marinelli, Hayden consistently grades out as highest performer on the DL!?

How dare you imply our coaching staff is spewing BS diarrhea or even question Jerry Jones's talent acquiring skills!

If we released Hayden today, 31 other teams (not including teams from Canada) would be flooding his agent's lines.

Besides the only position on the DL that matters is the 3-technique!!! Didn't you bastards get that memo???

Cotton

Staff member
Patmon signed to the Dolphins practice squad. That didn't take long.

Cotton

Staff member
He isn't a POS. Conversely when Devin Street gets cut, he is flipping burgers.
Just still can't believe we cut a decent CB with one CB out for the year and the other on a gimpy leg. Not that it matters, but still...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We will just sign him off their practice squad next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom