Cowboys Will Make the 2015 Playoffs

Cowboys Will Make the 2015 Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't think we'll make it. We've dug ourselves an awfully deep hole.

But saying that, it's not impossible. If we can find a way to beat Carolina, it might not be so far fetched. Ideally, we'd win out. But depending on how it swings for the other teams in our division, we might even be able to absorb another loss. Our division is that bad this year.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't think we'll make it. We've dug ourselves an awfully deep hole.

But saying that, it's not impossible. If we can find a way to beat Carolina, it might not be so far fetched. Ideally, we'd win out. But depending on how it swings for the other teams in our division, we might even be able to absorb another loss. Our division is that bad this year.
The division is bad but then the Giants go toe to toe with the Patriots and almost pulled off. The Skins put up alot of points the prior week then get buried yesterday. It's a screwball division.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we beat Carolina, IMO, we make the playoffs.
I'm not saying we beat them but at minimum this game is a toss up in my opinion. I actually think we may be a slightly better team but I have no way of justifying that with our 3-7 record. Cam doesn't really impress me that much throwing the ball. I honestly don't think he is that huge of a step up from Tannehill as a passer.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I voted No but if they beat Carolina Thursday then I think we all have to at least start thinking about it.

dallen

Senior Tech
PLAYOFFS!? I just hope we can win a game!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I actually think we have a better chance than it seems, because I think at best eight and eight will win this division. However our biggest problem, I think, is that we need to beat the Redskins twice and I don't think we'll do it. A lot of people are looking at Carolina and Green Bay has the big stumbling points, but I do think we can split those two games. The biggest problem is we need to sweep the Redskins. And we never seem to do that.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
The problem is this team always plays to the opponents level somehow, and when you do that there is bound to be a slip up...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I actually think we have a better chance than it seems, because I think at best eight and eight will win this division. However our biggest problem, I think, is that we need to beat the Redskins twice and I don't think we'll do it. A lot of people are looking at Carolina and Green Bay has the big stumbling points, but I do think we can split those two games. The biggest problem is we need to sweep the Redskins. And we never seem to do that.
I know that we don't normally sweep them, but the year we went 3-13, 2 of the wins were against the Skins. So, I'm telling you there's a chance.

Top Bottom