Werder: Romo out for season

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why?

His sack numbers are down but he's the focus of every offensive gameplan and is still blowing up OLs despite constant double teams.
Don't like him. I don't think he is good enough.

D

Deuce

Would be awesome to see take Baker Mayfield and watch skid and Iamtdg forced to love him again.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You can say its because he's white if you want, you're amongst friends here. In all seriousness though, his floor is a very good strong side DE for 8-10 years, like a Chris Long, his ceiling is Watt. If the QB's are gone, that's not a bad spot to be in.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can say its because he's white if you want, you're amongst friends here. In all seriousness though, his floor is a very good strong side DE for 8-10 years, like a Chris Long, his ceiling is Watt. If the QB's are gone, that's not a bad spot to be in.
I think he is like a lot of OSU products. Good team around him.

I know that is a little silly, but look at that team. There is a buttload of talent, college elite talent, around him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think he is like a lot of OSU products. Good team around him.

I know that is a little silly, but look at that team. There is a buttload of talent, college elite talent, around him.
That is true but he still jumps out when watching a team full of future NFL players. He has size, speed, a motor, a frame to add weight, elite production and relatively refined pass rush moves.

He'd be a hell of a consolation prize if we miss out on a QB.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If Top 5 pick and we miss out on a QB, I cringe for our future.
We could get someone at the top of the 2nd, I don't think this pick has to be a QB or else we will never find one. I do prefer it though obviously.

data

Forbes #1
We could get someone at the top of the 2nd, I don't think this pick has to be a QB or else we will never find one. I do prefer it though obviously.
Jerruh won't draft a QB in the second round. He'd rather go for a fallen 1st rounder in some other position in the 2nd.

GShock

DCC 4Life
That is true but he still jumps out when watching a team full of future NFL players. He has size, speed, a motor, a frame to add weight, elite production and relatively refined pass rush moves.

I saw a Jared Allen comparison, and I think it's a fair one. Maybe a higher ceiling.

Want that QB, though.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I agree. I think Bosa is fool's gold; a product of great talent around him without being incredibly talented in his own right.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Of course he has a high motor. He's white. I'm sure analysts will also talk up his intangibles.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bosa has been the best defensive player on that team the last 2 years, how is he a product of the talent around him in that case?

You guys sound like you're talking about AJ McCarron at Alabama.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Bosa has been the best defensive player on that team the last 2 years, how is he a product of the talent around him in that case?

I liked McCarron. Whatever happened to him?

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

I think people still have burned fingers over Bobbeh, added onto the fact that AJ Hawk turned out to be an average LB.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think people still have burned fingers over Bobbeh, added onto the fact that AJ Hawk turned out to be an average LB.
Yea its understandable but busts happen and its not like the NFL is devoid of good defensive players from Ohio St.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Saddle up for Griffin or Manziel.

Makes me want to just put a gun to my temple because we know that is coming.
Im tempted to agree, but my right mind simply won't accept it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vernon Gholston is also another pretty high profile bust. Also happened to be a defensive end.

Top Bottom