Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just farting around tonight and Schindler's List was on Showtime, so I have had it as background noise.

Still powerful. Still excellent.

dallen

Senior Tech
What a fun movie to play in the background. I usually go for Iron Man or Princess Bride, but the Holocaust works too I guess.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What a fun movie to play in the background. I usually go for Iron Man or Princess Bride, but the Holocaust works too I guess.
:lol

Carp

DCC 4Life
OMG...the trinity together...nerd out time.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Looks like Luthor is a Joker type lunatic instead of a cold, calculating business man.

Disappointing.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Been watching the last Superman movie since it's being rerun on cable and I have to say it has the best superhero action sequences of any of the recent movies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Looks like Luthor is a Joker type lunatic instead of a cold, calculating business man.

Disappointing.
I'm not getting that vibe...more of a youthful arrogance type of feel. He can pull off a douchey character very easily.

dallen

Senior Tech
I'm not getting that vibe...more of a youthful arrogance type of feel. He can pull off a douchey character very easily.
To me it seemed more like he has this goofy, friendly public persona to cover up his true self. Same as Batman and Superman. He was my favorite part of the trailer

Carl

RIP Brother
I really enjoyed I'll be me - Glen Campbell. It is sad, rather poignant, but strangely wonderful. It streams on Netflix BTW.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I really enjoyed I'll be me - Glen Campbell. It is sad, rather poignant, but strangely wonderful. It streams on Netflix BTW.
I saw it as well. It was pretty sad for me because he is one of my favorite all time entertainers. I saw him several times in concert.

Carl

RIP Brother
Today, I watched the latest Bond piece of crap. No need to say anything else there.

Re-went to Spotlight. Still very good.

Saw Creed. Loved it. Stallone is almost guaranteed to win a Best supporting actor Oscar (not that anyone cares outside of LA)

Really liked Brooklyn too. The wee girl Saiorse is nice; even though she stole my perhaps to be's Baby's name. Not as good as the Butcher Boy as a look into Irish sentiments way back when, but still.

And that's all I have right now, from the sick bed.

junk

Not So New Member
Today, I watched the latest Bond piece of crap. No need to say anything else there.

Re-went to Spotlight. Still very good.

Saw Creed. Loved it. Stallone is almost guaranteed to win a Best supporting actor Oscar (not that anyone cares outside of LA)

Really liked Brooklyn too. The wee girl Saiorse is nice; even though she stole my perhaps to be's Baby's name. Not as good as the Butcher Boy as a look into Irish sentiments way back when, but still.

And that's all I have right now, from the sick bed.
I always thought Stallone was his best in Cop Land. I guess he hated that role and thought it ruined his career though.

dallen

Senior Tech
If you are in to documentaries I saw a weird one today: The Final Member. It is about this penis museum in Iceland and the curator's quest to complete his collection by acquiring a human penis to display before he dies. The highlight is this American guy who wants to have his penis cut off and preserved while he is still alive. He calls it Elmo. Elmo has an American flag tattoo and a comic book.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If you are in to documentaries I saw a weird one today: The Final Member. It is about this penis museum in Iceland and the curator's quest to complete his collection by acquiring a human penis to display before he dies. The highlight is this American guy who wants to have his penis cut off and preserved while he is still alive. He calls it Elmo. Elmo has an American flag tattoo and a comic book.
No need to watch now. :art

Top Bottom