Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2016

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I certainly don't think he's worth a 3rd, although I've read some buzz surrounding him and I know that he is relatively impressive physically, so I wouldn't be surprised if he rose. I wouldn't take him any higher than like the 6th honestly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I certainly don't think he's worth a 3rd, although I've read some buzz surrounding him and I know that he is relatively impressive physically, so I wouldn't be surprised if he rose. I wouldn't take him any higher than like the 6th honestly.
I wouldn't waste my sixth rounder personally but at least it won't be as embarassing that he sucks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Updated with a few more Senior Bowl interviews.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Shawn Oakman
Dak Prescott

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One non-combine tight end prospect that’s always intrigued me is Michigan’s A.J. Williams. The senior was not rated by teams entering the season but has garnered a lot of interest from both the New York Jets and Dallas Cowboys recently. Williams has offensive tackle size at 6-feet/5-inches and almost 270-pounds but moves well about the field and is a solid short range passing catching target. Expect him to time in the 4.8’s during Michigan pro-day and though Williams may not be selected in the draft, he’ll have an opportunity next season as a third tight end brought onto the field during short yardage situations or in the red zone.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=11269

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
One non-combine tight end prospect that’s always intrigued me is Michigan’s A.J. Williams. The senior was not rated by teams entering the season but has garnered a lot of interest from both the New York Jets and Dallas Cowboys recently. Williams has offensive tackle size at 6-feet/5-inches and almost 270-pounds but moves well about the field and is a solid short range passing catching target. Expect him to time in the 4.8’s during Michigan pro-day and though Williams may not be selected in the draft, he’ll have an opportunity next season as a third tight end brought onto the field during short yardage situations or in the red zone.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=11269
Welp there's our trade back into the draft pick

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
QB Vernon Adams, Oregon
QB Brandon Allen, Arkansas
QB Jacoby Brissett, NC State
QB Carson Wentz, North Dakota State
QB Dak Prescott, Mississippi State
Only one prospect of this group is a first rounder, and maybe a mid to late first rounder at that.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Only one prospect of this group is a first rounder, and maybe a mid to late first rounder at that.
I hope you're not talking about Carson Wentz. When all is said and done he's a top 15 lock, most likely top 8

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope you're not talking about Carson Wentz. When all is said and done he's a top 15 lock, most likely top 8
He could easily go second in the draft. Anyone who says Wentz is a mid to late first rounder has been hiding under a rock the last few months.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd be cool with him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Prosise would be a fine 4th rounder.
Yeah, he is one of those backs that I think would do very well in our offense. He has some size and speed. He had a very productive year running the ball and has good hands. Sort of a David Johnson type RB.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Murray was shiftier faster guy as well when he was in college.

Procise does remind me a lot of Murray but I think Murray was faster in college.

I don't know what happened to his top end speed.

Top Bottom