2016 Rio Olympics Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
What a sore loser. Makes me wish the USWNT would have given her the Ray Rice treatment after her DV case but we all know there are double standards so......

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

1bigfan13

Staff member
The men's basketball team has their hands full with Serbia. Only up 83-76 with 5:50 to play.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Man Kyrie Irvin has some sick handles. I'll have to give him the edge over Steph Curry in that department.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Women's soccer team and the Men's basketball team could both lose on the same night.

No one saw that coming.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Barely held on for a 94-91 win.

They left Serbia's best 3 point shooter wide open for what could have been the game tying shot. Just bad, lazy defense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Now it's coming out that he actually was being a drunken idiot and tried to fight the security at a gas station.

I always found that guy obnoxious.

D

Deuce

Now it's coming out that he actually was being a drunken idiot and tried to fight the security at a gas station.

He's a Florida Gator. They always produce the gayest and douchiest athletes out there.

1bigfan13

Staff member

I've pretty much doubted this story once I heard his version of what happened.

Like he was the lone bad ass in the group who refused to get on the ground and when a gun was supposedly pointed at his head he nonchalantly says "whatever".

Chuck Norris tells that story I absolutely believe. But hearing it come from some platinum haired swimmer......not so much.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Yea I heard that this morning on the way to work, you can't trust anyone anymore :lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
Usain Bolt is unreal. That 200m race was over within the first 30m.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Amazing that a small country like Jamaica can dominate men's and women's 100M & 200M sprints like they do.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Yea I heard that this morning on the way to work, you can't trust anyone anymore :lol
I'm still amazed that people still don't believe these celebrities/athletes are capable of lying and cheating.

When this story started unraveling yesterday there were tons of people still backing Lochte. Saying "he has no reason to lie about that", "the Brazil police are full of sh*t), etc.

We don't know these people. Plus we've been burned too many times blindly believing the tales of celebs and athletes.

Hell, a part of me still thinks Peyton Manning dabbled with HGH. People were acting all indignant about that story when it came out just because of the source (Al Jazeera) and due to a goody two-shoes like Peyton being implicated. Well we all know non-traditional news sources are breaking lots of controversial stories these days. And didn't we all think Tiger was squeaky clean.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I'm still amazed that people still don't believe these celebrities/athletes are capable of lying and cheating.

When this story started unraveling yesterday there were tons of people still backing Lochte. Saying "he has no reason to lie about that", "the Brazil police are full of sh*t), etc.

We don't know these people. Plus we've been burned too many times blindly believing the tales of celebs and athletes.

Hell, a part of me still thinks Peyton Manning dabbled with HGH. People were acting all indignant about that story when it came out just because of the source (Al Jazeera) and due to a goody two-shoes like Peyton being implicated. Well we all know non-traditional news sources are breaking lots of controversial stories these days. And didn't we all think Tiger was squeaky clean.
HGH is used mostly as a way to heal and slow aging.

And his arm strength falls off a cliff and he retires right around the time he's outed. :lol

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Has anyone noticed the guy in the Nike commercial climbing the mountain (with no arms or legs) kinda looks like Tony Romo (who has arms and legs)? Or is it just me?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom