User Tag List

Page 276 of 288 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2878

Thread: 2017 College Football Chatter

My buddy has been begging me to go to the Cotton Bowl this year. He’s USC alum but knows that I refuse to give Jerry any of my money, so he’s literally offered to buy my ticket and pay all expenses (parking, food) to get me to go because he considers me to be good luck. Every time I’ve seen Ohio State play live, they’ve lost.
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan9Misfit View Post
    My buddy has been begging me to go to the Cotton Bowl this year. He’s USC alum but knows that I refuse to give Jerry any of my money, so he’s literally offered to buy my ticket and pay all expenses (parking, food) to get me to go because he considers me to be good luck. Every time I’ve seen Ohio State play live, they’ve lost.
    Do you have to turn tricks for him or what is the arrangement?

Sounds like a move to figure out how to PIIYB

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Do you have to turn tricks for him or what is the arrangement?

Sounds like a move to figure out how to PIIYB
    He’s one of my closest friends from childhood, and he works overseas in Afghanistan, so I’m sure some of it is just to get me out of the house to hang out with him. He also knows that I’d pay for the ticket in any other venue but that one. Hell, I’d gladly pay to see them in the original, shithole, Cotton Bowl site (which is also much closer to my house) I would’ve even flown out to Glendale AZ for the Fiesta Bowl. But drive over an hour for Jerry World?
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

4. The following user likes this post:

He’s one of my closest friends from childhood, and he works overseas in Afghanistan, so I’m sure some of it is just to get me out of the house to hang out with him. He also knows that I’d pay for the ticket in any other venue but that one. Hell, I’d gladly pay to see them in the original, shithole, Cotton Bowl site (which is also much closer to my house) I would’ve even flown out to Glendale AZ for the Fiesta Bowl. But drive over an hour for Jerry World?
    The was the perfect response. I would have been disappointed with anything less.

BTW that game should be a good one.

If you make your friend pay for everything, then its a date.

Sounds like a strong hatred but since Jones won’t know you are in attendance you might enjoy the outing to a terrific sports venue. I promise I won’t tell any of the Jones you are in attendance. By the way I have been to a Cotton Bowl event in the private boxes and i’m telling you it is a great experience.
    Since Day One

I hate Jerry as much as any here and I say go enjoy it. Jerry is going to get that money regardless so you might as well enjoy yourself. Jerry ain't going anywhere until he is ready to go.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Taggart kiffin’d Oregon. Hope he does well there and hands Florida and Clemson annual losses.