Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Redskins | Week 2 | 09-18-16

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Glad we won but where was the hold?
Yeah, I think it was Crawford that got mugged on that last play. Like bad mugged. The refs were terrible the entire game.

dallen

Senior Tech
That was an awful throw. No.one could've caught that in bounds

dallen

Senior Tech
Yeah, I think it was Crawford that got mugged on that last play. Like bad mugged. The refs were terrible the entire game.
I thought we were pretty close to getting called for roughing the passer

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad we won but where was the hold?
Yeah I don't get it. Blatent holds get overlooked and ones that don't exist get called. Did seem like we finally got some officiating in our favor in the second though. Especially Claiborne with the PI.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I'll give this shaky ass defense credit for making a couple plays at the right time. I'd be sick over this loss if I were a Redskins fan though. They blew this game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Antonio Brown only got 39 yards today. Not elite.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I'll give this shaky ass defense credit for making a couple plays at the right time. I'd be sick over this loss if I were a Redskins fan though. They blew this game.
Yeah, props to the D. I give them a lot of shit for good reason but they made the plays when we need them.

Zeke though.. Fuck that guy.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Hand it to the defense down the stretch starting with the dumb inside kick. That and the Redskins are still the Redskins.

One thing that really stood out though is T Williams was invisible. Worst #2 WR in the league.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Beasley won that game for us.

Top Bottom