User Tag List

Page 317 of 336 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3351

Thread: 2017 College Football Chatter

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    So, Auburn beat the two teams in the NC gane and UCF beat Auburn while going undefeated.

If they want to hang a banner I have no problem with it. It isn’t their fault that the system sucks.
    Pretty much.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Funny how the Playoff Committee has different standards to get in for each conference.

AAC - Your Conference, schedule and everything sucks. Never for you.

Big 12 - Good teams, but no Conference title game so sorry.

SEC - Hell, we’ll take you even if you don’t win your own division!
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Glad to see you now see that the SEC has had a lot of favoritism especially Alabama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Everyone outside the SEC see’s it and has seen it for a long time. It just took certain people longer to see than others. I think a lot of the Big 12 didn’t see it until they were shunned a few years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Pretty much.
    And yet...
    Any of you willing to bet that Alabama team doesn't win Monday? There's no way you can honestly say Alabama is not one of the top 4 teams in the country.
    @Rev supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    And yet...
    Any of you willing to bet that Alabama team doesn't win Monday? There's no way you can honestly say Alabama is not one of the top 4 teams in the country.
    I can say it isn't as cut and dry as you make it sound. Clemson was their first impressive win all season and Clemson's QB looked especially bad in that game. Makes me think how overrated the ACC was this year that Clemson could sleep walk through that conference. Well, except against Syracuse. lawl

Bama beat a bad FSU team that needed to reschedule Louisiana-Monroe just to get bowl eligible and Fresno St. Didn't play Georgia, lost to Auburn. The rest of the conference was a joke.

I like UCF claiming a national championship, it's to prove a point and they had a great season, why not?

With that said, there is a 0.000% chance they could win two games in a row in a playoff against the likes of Alabama/Georgia/Oklahoma/Clemson.

6. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    I like UCF claiming a national championship, it's to prove a point and they had a great season, why not?

With that said, there is a 0.000% chance they could win two games in a row in a playoff against the likes of Alabama/Georgia/Oklahoma/Clemson.
    I think everybody does except Midswat. For some reason he has chosen this as his stand.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    I think everybody does except Midswat. For some reason he has chosen this as his stand.
    Everyone except me? Maybe on this board. It’s been mocked (deservedly so) by countless people.

I think it’s goofy and makes the best season ucf will ever experience the butt of jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    I will say that is pretty funny.

UCF..... where they hang banners claiming fictional titles and coaches bag ass for real jobs.

To be fair, I like to make fun of aTm for their fake championships.

My point is that it is simply an internal thing. If UCF wants to do that it doesn't bother me one bit. I lose zero sleep over it.