Report: Ex-Cowboys RB Joseph Randle gambled on sports

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Who gives a shit if something is wrong with him?

My God, we handed him our starting RB job nine months ago.

I am more worried our front office is more retarded than I ever imagined.
That was exactly my issue with last offseason. I didn't mind that we let DeMarco walk, but it was completely stupid of us to hand the running game over to that headcase. The fact that we thought we were golden with just him and McFadden was a huge mistake for us.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
One of the best moves(And there haven't been a lot) this franchise has made in recent years is flushing this turd down the toilet. What an idiot.
The frightening thing is that our front office waited so long before doing so.

That really doesn't give me much confidence in how they're running things.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Good for him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Team friendly deal?

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

You can't script this stuff any better. He needs some serious help.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

You can't script this stuff any better. He needs some serious help.
I don't give a shit that someone that stupid ever gets help. Zero sympathy, sorry.

The serious help is needed for our executives and staff that supported giving this complete mental deficient the job we gave him last year in the first place.

Cotton

Staff member
The serious help is needed for our executives and staff that supported giving this complete mental deficient the job we gave him last year in the first place.
Well yeah... them, too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't give a shit that someone that stupid ever gets help. Zero sympathy, sorry.

Yep. Gives you a lot of apprehension that the knuckleheads who thought that knucklehead could be a lead back are the same knuckleheads trying to fix the team this off-season.

I'm sure they've totally learned this time though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep. Gives you a lot of apprehension that the knuckleheads who thought that knucklehead could be a lead back are the same knuckleheads trying to fix the team this off-season.

I'm sure they've totally learned this time though.
They have a repeat in Gregory.

We obviously don't consider intellect a trait to highlight when drafting guys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This was from a Fisher article that ran right after he was busted for shoplifting.

Goes to show you how our head coach looks at foolish behavior.

It's probably instructive to flash back to the summer of 2013, when the Cowboys took a "beach day'' off from training camp in Oxnard, allowing the then-rookie his first visit to the Pacific Ocean. Garrett relayed the story shortly thereafter:

“He goes running in and I swear to God he thought it was a swimming pool,'' Garrett said, "because he got about three steps in the water — it could not have been more than 12 inches deep — and he jumps up and goes 'bang!' It’s rocks. It’s sand. It ain’t deep. He kind of played it off and got going again but I am not so sure he knew what he was getting into.

“Typical Randle,'' Garrett said, chuckling. "I say that with affection.”

Top Bottom