Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Redskins | Week 2 | 09-18-16

Carp

DCC 4Life
I hate to compare Dak to a black QB, seems lazy, but he reminds me an awful lot of McNair. Both very sturdy, composed, and can make plays with their legs, but try to get rid of it to a receiver. He was great to watch today.

Carp

DCC 4Life
He was really bad today, and he was bad last week too.

He should've signed that deal.
The Skins did a real bad job this off-season...the entire offense will only succeed if he makes plays. Ignoring the RB position put all the pressure on him to carry the offense.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Skins did a real bad job this off-season...the entire offense will only succeed if he makes plays. Ignoring the RB position put all the pressure on him to carry the offense.
Not sure why they soured on Morris so much, but I'm glad to have him.

data

Forbes #1
How the hell does Demaryius Thomas continue to get 50+ yards on WR screens.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
the Thanksgiving game he was pulled from because he was so awful?

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and fuck Wilcox for trying to catch the hail mary. Could have easily knocked it back into play. You bat that shit down.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I was very impressed that he went into a hostile environment and played the game as if he were a seasoned vet playing at home.

data

Forbes #1
bought this honey roasted almond butter and i may never do regular pb&j again

Cotton

Staff member
I was very impressed that he went into a hostile environment and played the game as if he were a seasoned vet playing at home.
That's the most impressive thing about him. Yes, he's making the throws, but his poise is just so damn hard for a rookie to maintain, especially on the road. Dak looks like he has been in the NFL 10 years already.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Completed over 70% of his passes for nearly 10 YPA and ran for a TD. Doesn't get much better than that for a rookie on the road making a second career start. I think we'll be fine offensively even if Romo never plays another down for as. Now, if we could only bring in some talent on the defensive side of the ball...

dallen

Senior Tech
That's the most impressive thing about him. Yes, he's making the throws, but his poise is just so damn hard for a rookie to maintain, especially on the road. Dak looks like he has been in the NFL 10 years already.
That slide on third down when the play broke down was very heads up. Even Romo has been known to throw the ball away in that situation

Cotton

Staff member
any news on garrapolo? noyhing on nfl.com
X-rays came back negative on a break. Not sure if there is any muscle/ligament damage.

Top Bottom