Archer: Sun played a part in Cowboys' loss to Giants

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because then the sun is in the QB's eye, instead of Witten's eye.

It hurts someone either way.

Just get rid of it. It's dumb. It's not like it's a home team natural condition that the Cowboys can get used to, to have a leg up.
I'd imagine a QB can handle looking into the sun much better then a receiver trying to pick up the ball in the air coming out of a cut. In fact it's not even close. Arguably if you were smart about it the other team would have to look into the sun and potentially give you an advantage.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If you aren't aware of the prevailing conditions at your home field, you're a fricking loser. It's really that simple.

I am so sick and damn tired of excuses but hearing them for twenty years will do that to a fan.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If you aren't aware of the prevailing conditions at your home field, you're a fricking loser. It's really that simple.

I am so sick and damn tired of excuses but hearing them for twenty years will do that to a fan.
Holy shit you read my mind.

If its not the fuckin excuse making Jerry nuthuggers in the press, its Jones or one his retard family members making up some clown of an excuse as to why we lost the game.

I mean after 20 years of the same.shit.over.and.over.and.over......its maddening.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
We lost the game by 1 point!! If it wasn't for the Sun this could be a playoff team!!!

~putting on Redskin hat and cape and inserting dildo in ass~

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
Any coach worth a shit would consider using this knowledge to his advantage. As in, if you win the toss, instead of defaulting to receiving the kick/ball first, choose your side according to where you know the sun will be a problem. But, no, that's way too sensible and logical. That takes some original thinking, something in short supply around here.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The sun was so bright Terrance Williams couldn't even see the sideline to get out of bounds!!111!!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Too much is being made about the sun. It shines on games all over the country. This time of the year the sun angle will be south to southwest in most stadium layouts. Many teams deal with it.

Top Bottom