2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
What the hell was that?:lol

How am I missing all of this hype and attention A&M is getting?

How do you belittle A&M's win lost record when it is on par with 2 flagship SEC programs and better than comparable programs from the weaker east?

This is a make or break season for Sumlin but what the hell does the Kardashians have to do with anything?

I guess he found his target audience for this type of stuff with Skid.:lol

I do think the Defense could be very good next year and 10 wins if definitely doable.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

How do you belittle A&M's win lost record when it is on par with 2 flagship SEC programs and better than comparable programs from the weaker east?

This is a make or break season for Sumlin but what the hell does the Kardashians have to do with anything?

I do think the Defense could be very good next year and 10 wins if definitely doable.
I'm looking forward to seeing the defense with Garrett having another year under Chavis. Still worried about our lb depth but that's an every year thing lately :lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Aggie delusion is always the best. It's been going for years and I can't ever remember them living up to it. Plus there are many more viewers and SEC opponents to make fun of them which makes life better.

Basically you are saying that they are doing well but at the same time the coach might get canned if he has another season like he has been getting? Isn't that the definition of underperforming? Lulz

Jiggyfly

Banned
Aggie delusion is always the best. It's been going for years and I can't ever remember them living up to it. Plus there are many more viewers and SEC opponents to make fun of them which makes life better.

Basically you are saying that they are doing well but at the same time the coach might get canned if he has another season like he has been getting? Isn't that the definition of underperforming? Lulz
Yes they are doing well relevant to where they were before Sumlin got there.

And from what was expected when they went to the SEC.

Yes they under performed last year but they were not considered NC contenders either heading into the season and over the last 4 years they are 1 game behind LSU and above Florida and Tenn in wins, if you told me that 4 years ago I would have laughed at you.

I don't know these Aggie fans you keep talking about the only insufferable fans on this board are the Tech guys.

It must be nice to barley squeak out winning seasons so you don't have to be considered under performing, right?

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'm looking forward to seeing the defense with Garrett having another year under Chavis. Still worried about our lb depth but that's an every year thing lately :lol
Yeah the LB thing has been as big a issue as has RB but at least they have guys returning who have been in the system.

And I think the interior DT's can be dominating this year.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't know these Aggie fans you keep talking about the only insufferable fans on this board are the Tech guys.
RAIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yes they are doing well relevant to where they were before Sumlin got there.

And from what was expected when they went to the SEC.

Yes they under performed last year but they were not considered NC contenders either heading into the season and over the last 4 years they are 1 game behind LSU and above Florida and Tenn in wins, if you told me that 4 years ago I would have laughed at you.

It must be nice to barley squeak out winning seasons so you don't have to be considered under performing, right?
You are always so defensive about this stuff. It is really funny.

Aggies are weird. Just about every non-aggie that is plugged into the college landscape will agree with that. They are well known to be sensitive women too so poking fun is always a delight.

I think you will notice that Tech fans are typically pessimistic and reasonable. We are used to disappointment. Insufferable is pretty common but delusion isn't. What you have to understand is the years of unreasonable, superiority talk that we have endured from those idiots when it was never justified. See issues like The Goal Post Story (very very funny), Aggies wrongly thinking they invented class, Aggies thinking they are the Harvard of the south, Aggies year after year promising new height to never be reached and so forth. For me this goes back about 30 years. So yeah, it is a great pastime for people like me. Much like the lol @ the skins thread. If you are going to be a crybaby about it then just walk on by. These posts aren't for you. jsmith6919 is pretty connected and is always up for a few :flip back and forth without incident. It is just part of the deal.

So yeah, I enjoy making fun of the fake Army, gay cheerleaders, QBs running from the program in mass, failure, any Aggie failure that I notice or decide to make up in my leisure time. I've covered this topic with you before and nothing has changed.

Jiggyfly

Banned
You are always so defensive about this stuff. It is really funny.

Aggies are weird. Just about every non-aggie that is plugged into the college landscape will agree with that. They are well known to be sensitive women too so poking fun is always a delight.

I think you will notice that Tech fans are typically pessimistic and reasonable. We are used to disappointment. Insufferable is pretty common but delusion isn't. What you have to understand is the years of unreasonable, superiority talk that we have endured from those idiots when it was never justified. See issues like The Goal Post Story (very very funny), Aggies wrongly thinking they invented class, Aggies thinking they are the Harvard of the south, Aggies year after year promising new height to never be reached and so forth. For me this goes back about 30 years. So yeah, it is a great pastime for people like me. Much like the lol @ the skins thread. If you are going to be a crybaby about it then just walk on by. These posts aren't for you. jsmith6919 is pretty connected and is always up for a few :flip back and forth without incident. It is just part of the deal.

So yeah, I enjoy making fun of the fake Army, gay cheerleaders, QBs running from the program in mass, failure, any Aggie failure that I notice or decide to make up in my leisure time. I've covered this topic with you before and nothing has changed.
I am not defensive I just don't know why you make up fake narratives to rail against.

Like that article that made really no sense, yet for some reason it struck a note with you.

Your infatuation with anything aggie is just weird and frankly kind of pathetic.

Nobody is crying about anything just pointing out how nonsensical that article was, Kardashians for real?

You would think after 30 years you would have gotten over it but something has left a serious scar.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I am not defensive I just don't know why you make up fake narratives to rail against.

Like that article that made really no sense, yet for some reason it struck a note with you.

Your infatuation with anything aggie is just weird and frankly kind of pathetic.

Nobody is crying about anything just pointing out how nonsensical that article was, Kardashians for real?

You would think after 30 years you would have gotten over it but something has left a serious scar.
Dude, did you read the article? It was full of facts. Do dispute those facts? Obviously you didn't like the title but the article wasn't false. Plus it was funny.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Making up fake narratives? Now that is rich coming from you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ugh, is this all we are going to talk about all offseason? Texas Tech and their hatred for Texas AM? There has to be something more relevant then that to talk about.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ugh, is this all we are going to talk about all offseason? Texas Tech and their hatred for Texas AM? There has to be something more relevant then that to talk about.
Hang tight right there while I drop another, RAIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom