2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Yeah, we all knew it was a QB. I just hope next year when we are in position for a real QB we don't use Dak as a reason to pass on someone.
You know we won't draft another QB next year. We'll have to give Dak time to show what he has.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, shit.

Horrible pick. He might be fine as a backup type QB, but if we are counting on this guy to take over for Romo? Fuck.

And you know we won't be taking a QB next year, even if one falls in our lap.
I can see us taking special interest in showcasing him in preseason and he will be the roadblock to us actually deciding to honestly address the QB position.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol:lol

The way Jake Plummer came down skiing and was instantly mobbed by a crowd, then had a mic put in front of his face was very reminiscent of the scene where John Cusack skis the K-12 and wins in Better Off Dead.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously. I can't complain too much. At least we waited til day three with our 4th round comp pick.
Come on guys, he is Russell Wilson!!!!

Ok so seriously I think he is a career backup but oh well. 4th/5th round pick isn't a reach, just not my QB.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
So out of all the fucking QBs, we end up with Dak? I fucking hate this team some days.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Come on guys, he is Russell Wilson!!!!

Ok so seriously I think he is a career backup but oh well. 4th/5th round pick isn't a reach, just not my QB.
The problem is you'll never get your QB because these dumb fucks will be content with this ass wipe.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Seriously. I can't complain too much. At least we waited til day three with our 4th round comp pick.
Yeah, I agree. Plus he at least gives me a false sense of hope which I don't have with ol' noodle arm.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Great. Now the lazy ass front office has an excuse to put off finding a QB for about four more years.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
LMAO @ whoever is trying to cover the war room cam. FAIL!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well he was the most outstanding player of the Senior Bowl, it was all to be expected.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Good God, can you please stop with the lame attempts to cover the war room camera? It's the end of the fourth round, nobody GAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom