User Tag List

Page 278 of 285 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2844

Thread: 2017 College Football Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    It's true.

And as Texan, you know we may be in the south and we may have some southern customs, but the southeast is a whole 'nother animal.

Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas just have a way about them that is different from us.....and that's a good thing.
    Hey...fuck you, guy.

2. The following user likes this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Hey...fuck you, guy.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Your little 2nd rate FBS football team doesn't want anything to do with my mighty Bison. Aint that right, @Cowboysrock55?

Yeah, for an FCS school they are pretty legit.

Man with all the coaching changes I'm a little jealous. I mean at least our coaches never bails for greener pastures but we also never have the excitement that Iowa will maybe turn the corner and become a program more like Wisconsin. We are just perpetually stuck in the good enough to get to a bowl game area and once in awhile have a magical season.

I have to say... I love the staff Coach Pruitt is putting together.

GBO
    SOON

Watching Pruitt’s intro PC and I can see how he’s such a good recruiter. He even got the media members to give him a round of applause. This guy has me pumped and wanting to run through walls.

As an aside, you all suck. For all the hell you gave me leading up to the announcement of our coach... when it was announced and not Gruden, I expected to log in and have 30 notifications with witty barns and trash talk. Instead... nothing.

Get your shit together haters.
    SOON

Fulmer and Pruitt have a lot of fixing from ten years of Dooley and Jones under Haslams control.

Maybe not 2018. Maybe not 2019. Maybe not 2020.... but the University of Tennessee is going to be in the college football playoffs with a chance to win a national championship.

SOON
    SOON

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Watching Pruitt’s intro PC and I can see how he’s such a good recruiter. He even got the media members to give him a round of applause. This guy has me pumped and wanting to run through walls.

As an aside, you all suck. For all the hell you gave me leading up to the announcement of our coach... when it was announced and not Gruden, I expected to log in and have 30 notifications with witty barns and trash talk. Instead... nothing.

Get your shit together haters.
    I don't know a ton about him. Give me some time and I'll try to dig up some dirt on him. Then I'll proceed to slowly release it over the course of the season. I'm in this for the long haul...

This is like going to the prom with your eighth choice after girls 1 through 7 turned you down.

Nobody turned Fulmer down. First guy the new administration offered they got.

GBO
    SOON

Whatever helps you sleep