User Tag List

Page 323 of 336 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3352

Thread: 2017 College Football Chatter

2. The following user likes this post:

I watched the fourth quarter. Great ending. JMU made a balls of steel fake punt call, but you guys just kept bringing the pressure.

Congrats....

Pretty shitty a championship game was put on ESPN2, meanwhile a high school all star game is on NBC.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    I watched the fourth quarter. Great ending. JMU made a balls of steel fake punt call, but you guys just kept bringing the pressure.

Congrats....

Pretty shitty a championship game was put on ESPN2, meanwhile a high school all star game is on NBC.
    Yeah it was a pretty damn entertaining game.

I damn near died of heart failure when that happened. Great, gutsy call. Just about gave me a new meaning for FGFP. When it happened, I yelled out 'FUCKING GODDAMN FAKE PUNT!!" My wife was not pleased with me, considering she had company in the next room. Oh well...

Thankfully, the Bison pulled it out in the end so FGFP still belongs to Fat Wade.

So what’s the deal with your coach @NoDak? Has it been the whole coach for the 6 outta 7 run? If so why is he still there? Not to slight NDSU but usually coaches are always trying to leverage success into the next level.

I know there were people suggesting the JMU coach would get looks (and he was rumored as [one of the many ] Tennessee candidates) for FBS jobs.

So what’s the deal with your coach @NoDak? Has it been the whole coach for the 6 outta 7 run? If so why is he still there? Not to slight NDSU but usually coaches are always trying to leverage success into the next level.

I know there were people suggesting the JMU coach would get looks (and he was rumored as [one of the many ] Tennessee candidates) for FBS jobs.
    No, Craig Bohl was the head coach in Fargo from 2003 to 2013 where he won the first 3 championships his last 3 years there, then moved on the coach at the University of Wyoming.

Chris Klieman has been the head coach since then, winning the last 3. He started in Fargo as the defensive backs coach in 2011, (coached elsewhere before that) then took over as defensive coordinator in 2012 before taking over as HC when Bohl left.

We should fire Jason Garrett for Chris Klieman.

Go Dawgs? I live in Atlanta and this city has forgotten the Falcons are even in the playoffs.

Not a coincidence.

Not a coincidence.
    #Fire Garrett