Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is pretty clear to someone without a drool cup that Bailey is directed to squib and directional kick occasionally.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No way. It is full of 12 year old joe fans (no offense, JoeFan) that think we've just been unlucky the last few years and love Jerry. Everytime I read the comments there it makes me want to yell at them. Sometimes there are interesting links though. So basically, like almost all of the rest of reddit
Sounds like an effing nightmare.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No way. It is full of 12 year old joe fans (no offense, JoeFan) that think we've just been unlucky the last few years and love Jerry. Everytime I read the comments there it makes me want to yell at them. Sometimes there are interesting links though. So basically, like almost all of the rest of reddit
I actually got banned from that sub-reddit for being "too abrasive". :lol

I still post occasionally in the NFL sub-reddit, though.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

:lol I would be banned in probably about 5 minutes. I read it but if I ever posted I'd probably go postal on someone.

Genghis Khan

There was a version of Ain't no stopping Us Now for the 76ers way back. I ate that shit up.

dallen

Senior Tech

I can see that. If I ever did post there I'd probably get banned too. The NFL one is a little better

Cotton

Staff member
:lol I would be banned in probably about 5 minutes. I read it but if I ever posted I'd probably go postal on someone.
They are retarded. I read for a while, and one day I just couldn't help myself and jumped around about 4 threads laying into them for being moronic. I lasted about 3 glorious hours before they finally axed me.

Cotton

Staff member
I can see that. If I ever did post there I'd probably get banned too. The NFL one is a little better
Yeah, the NFL one isn't bad. I don't post there very often, but I do occasionally when I'm bored.

Genghis Khan

I feel like the Nfl one is way worse, though for different reasons. The idiot eagles fans alone can DIAF.

Cotton

Staff member
I feel like the Nfl one is way worse, though for different reasons. The idiot eagles fans alone can DIAF.
:lol

Your hatred for Eagles fans can only be rivaled by Ace's hatred for Texans fans.

Cotton

Staff member
Why you gotta be so hostile?
Dude, if you had ever read there you would understand. I knew I was going to stop reading there for my own mental health, so instead of just fading off into the sunset, I went out in a blaze of glory.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Major props on this, I am surprised this has not been a thing until now.

That was an alltime major groove back in the day.:towel
You must be old.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Your hatred for Eagles fans can only be rivaled by Ace's hatred for Texans fans.
Texans fans deserve worse than to DIAF.

And at least Eagles fans have the division rival thing to hate the Cowboys for. Texans fans are just open mouth breathers who hate all things Dallas for no real reason at all.

Last edited:

kidd

DCC 4Life

I share his hatred. Ever since they cheered a paralyzed Micheal Irvin, I want nothing but pain and agony for that cesspool of a fan base.

Cotton

Staff member

Who wants it the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom